What's new

Hair styles in tokyo

Inter

後輩
3 Feb 2003
Hi!

I am just a bit consirned if my hair style will be acepted, because I have the side bit shaved off and I have the top of my hair left, just like in the army.

Thanx

Jonas

Ive seen every color of the rainbow and style possible. Though if your looking for work you may need to let it grow a little.

If your going as a tourist hang out in Harajuku and you'll be perfectly normal ;)

I read about this Japanese Hair Straightening thing. I see a lot of Japanese girls have straight-like hair. Is that what they use?

Do you guys think the hairstyle of Cloud from Final Fantasy VII would be possible to make.
I really like it.

Ewok85 said:
Ive seen every color of the rainbow and style possible. Though if your looking for work you may need to let it grow a little.

If your going as a tourist hang out in Harajuku and you'll be perfectly normal ;)

I am going to live in Japan.
Where is Harajuku?

Thanx

Harajuku 's one stop north of Hibiya - between Hibiya and Yoyogi - on the JR Yamanote line. It's a fairly trendy area with lots of teenagers going about. It kind of reminds me of the Montrose area in Houston (TX, U.S.), actually, if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom