- 26 Dec 2016
- Reaction score
What is Guy人48?
Guy人48 (Guyjin48) is Japan's fir st all male idol band consisting entirely of foreign students of all nationalities studying in Japan. The goal is to bring people together, to promote language exchange, and to create an environment that will further allow foreign students to become proficient in Japanese and eventually stay and work in Japan. Through concerts and events we aim to provide a platform for students and native Japanese speakers to meet, and through our website you will be able to follow the progress of your favorite members and learn Japanese language and culture alongside them.
Who can be a part of Guy人48?
1. Guy人48 will be made up of 48 male foreign exchange students currently studying Japanese in Japan. This is band is completely international so the more nationalities the better. Your level of Japanese is not an issue. If you are between the age of 16-24, would be serious about studying Japanese as well as learning songs and dances, and are handsome, you are welcome to apply. (48 people)
2. The 48 members of Guy人48 will be divided into 4 teams, so Guy人48 will need team leaders who can speak English and Japanese (3 people) (I will be in charge of one of the teams). It is preferred that you have passed the level 1 of the Japanese language proficiency test.
3. I am looking for someone to write songs and compose music (1~2 person(s))
4. I am also looking for someone who can do the choreography (1~2person(s))
5. I would like to start an original web series feature the band members to teach Japanese language and introduce people to Japanese culture so I will need people who have experience filming and editing. (2~3 people)
If you fit the requirements and are interested in being a part of the Guy人48 team, please don't hesitate to contact me. Comments and questions are also welcome. My contact information is written below.
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: コリンズ ジェームズ | Facebook
Guy人48's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Guy人48Guyjin48-1789971364600985/?fref=ts