What's new

Gundam Series

Takebon

後輩
22 Oct 2005
Although Gundam Seed/Destiny is so popular recently, Do you know Gundam Series other than them?
For example, First Gundam, Z Gundam, ZZ Gundam, V Gundam, and so on.

I like First Gundam. 👍

Gundam Seed!!! Though i really want to see Gundam Z, it has such a good reputation~ MS08 was quite good actually.

Something with meat in the story, i.e. if somebody dies, their past presence has an effect, but they stay dead (with the exception of cloning, so far, only once). Something that spans more than one series, and while Seed+Destiny does meet that criteria, I prefer by far the original timeline because it isn't in Alternate Universe land.

Therefore, I can appreciate alternate universes where stories can be pulled out of a hat (MSG-W, and more tasteful MSG-X (ending sucked though)) but my love is for the Universal Century.

A new Zeta movie is supposed to come out too.

Takebon: In the USA, I think only Gundam Wing and Seed have been shown and translated to English *for television broadcast*. Almost every other series is available in both languages on DVD. In Europe, they are also available in French. However the voice acting in French for Gundam Wing was horrible !

There are Gundam fans in the USA, Canada, and in most countries. There is just not a lot of them.

Kintaro said:
Something with meat in the story, i.e. if somebody dies, their past presence has an effect, but they stay dead (with the exception of cloning, so far, only once). Something that spans more than one series, and while Seed+Destiny does meet that criteria, I prefer by far the original timeline because it isn't in Alternate Universe land.

I just hope the story doesn't turn out to be of useless circularities and unresolved twists. 😌 I heard GSD had some of these.

窶ケ@窶慊ョツ静ュナスm窶噐ニ狸ニ停?愴胆ニ停ぎ 窶。U窶氾カツ人窶堋ス窶堋ソ
I watched the latest movie of a Z GUNDAM theater version this month.
I was satisfied very much.
http://www.so-net.ne.jp/bandai/z_movie/meta/free/2m/sr-mva-z-gundam-02-trailer-2m-b-9.asx
It is difficult to understand the contents that this movie is not looking at TV series. 😌

SITE
http://b-bob.net/bandai/gd/z2-sp/
機動戦士Ζã'¬ãƒ³ãƒ€ãƒ
B0009VHUF801LZZZZZZZ-1.jpg

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
窶ケ@窶慊ョツ静ュナスm窶噐ニ狸ニ停?愴胆ニ停ぎ 窶。U窶氾カツ人窶堋ス窶堋ソ
I watched the latest movie of a Z GUNDAM theater version this month.
I was satisfied very much.
http://www.so-net.ne.jp/bandai/z_movie/meta/free/2m/sr-mva-z-gundam-02-trailer-2m-b-9.asx
It is difficult to understand the contents that this movie is not looking at TV series. 😌

Was the movie a re-telling of the original Z Gundam series or did it offer a new story plot for the series ? 😌

I saw only

The first Gundam doubled in Italian with the wonderful starting song!

I remember the distinctive sound when the bads were destroyed

Then I saw a bit of the Gundam Wing series... but I was too grown up and so with a girlfriend who annoyed me for that...

Well, I'm partial to Gundam Wing. It was the very first Gundam series I ever saw, and it left the greatest impact on me, pretty much to the point where I have no interest in any of the others.

flashjeff said:
Well, I'm partial to Gundam Wing. It was the very first Gundam series I ever saw, and it left the greatest impact on me, pretty much to the point where I have no interest in any of the others.

Thank You! People do not understand when I tell them this. They think that I am crazy or something. Gundam Wing is one of the best shows that I have ever seen. If I were to watch any of the other Gundam series it would anger me. I think about how much I love Gundam Wing and there are not going to be any new episodes. No other Gundam series can compare to WIng for me.

I can't explain the effect that Gundam Wing has on me.

I'll hafta go with Wing. It's always been my favorite, even though i've seen plenty of series. I just loved the characters, story, and mobile suits in Wing.

And sadly, i can't find any sites to download it, or even read the manga. :(

does anyone know a website where i can download gundam seed/destiny or atleast the openings???????☝ :? :?

Primela-chan:) :)

Back
Top Bottom