What's new

GTO drama series...

jeisan

Kongming
24 Feb 2003
i was wondering if anyone knew if the GTO drama tv series, not the anime, is available in the US or just with english subtitles, or if it even exists in that form. any info will help
thanks

I don't know in your country, but in my country it available in english subtitles. I'd seen it, and it's funny :D 👏
I hope you can watch it too🙂

nah ive been busy working and spending all my money on bills >.< but ill get around to it one of these days... hopefully

Good luck for you!!!! Well.... this day, I just borrow GTO the movie. Have you watch it yet? they said it's a funny movie.

nah i havent so far ive just seen anime episodes 1-31 and read manga books 1-10. though ive often heard of the 1st anime episode referred to as a movie...

Isn窶冲 GTO a T.V (Anime) series? GTO Has got to be one funny and cleaver Anime T.V Series that I窶况e seen in a while. I've seen all the episodes online. I'm buying the DVD. This is one of my favorites that I would buy and collect. It窶冱 worth it. I think Suncost Video has it.

yeah it is an anime but its also a manga and a live action show too, both tv shows were based on the manga. ive been getting mine from hastings for 19.99 which is hella cheaper than the 30.00 that most places charge for animes.

Viciousvee

You really have to watch the live action of GTO. They're really funny ;)
But.. but as funny and crazy as the manga's:p

yeah and i beleive the drama is the only version where onizuka takes an active role of hitting on fuyutsuki

Originally posted by jeisan
i was wondering if anyone knew if the GTO drama tv series, not the anime, is available in the US or just with english subtitles, or if it even exists in that form. any info will help
thanks

I was reading the comic and saw something interesting... from the same people who publish the populour learning books "Japanese for busy people", also publish GTO the comic book. I was quite surprised when I saw this.

@Erik, hey maybe they gonna have GTO teach japanese now? :sorry:

@Ancella, to answer your questions yeah it is, and yeah it is. lol im surprised you didnt notice it earlier. the whole doraemon episode is one of my favs.

Originally posted by jeisan
@erik, hey maybe they gonna have GTO teach japanese now? :sorry:

@ancella, to answer your questions yeah it is, and yeah it is. lol im surprised you didnt notice it earlier. the whole doraemon episode is one of my favs.

A few of the GTO comics are biliungual books. I picked up 3 of them last time I was visiting the country...

Originally posted by Erik
I dunno... didn't really care for it... I'm quite picky about stuff I watch...

thats why i like renting things before i buy them. then im only out max $3.50 instead of $20-$30 if i dun like it.

yeah no doraemon :auch:

o_O;; Honestly, Manatsu no Merry Christmas and GTO are not the first two series I'd put together ^^;; I don't really see the resemblance...but then, it's been a long time since I watch MnMC

Back
Top Bottom