What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Job Offers Ground breaking opportunity

Michellez

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope your summer is off to a great start!!! my company is launching the Japanese market in the next month! The company I'm with is Nerium International, a biotech/skin care/Anti-aging company. I'm looking for anyone interested in a ground floor opportunity to launch this market. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or if you know anyone that may want to connect! Please let me know if you can lead me in the right direction. Thanks for your time!

Michelle

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Multilevel Marketing?

Anyone interested should first google "nerium mlm" and carefully research first.

Michellez

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I hope your summer is off to a great start!!! my company is launching the Japanese market in the next month! The company I'm with is Nerium International, a biotech/skin care/Anti-aging company. I'm looking for anyone interested in a ground floor opportunity to launch this market. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or if you know anyone that may want to connect! Please let me know if you can lead me in the right direction. Thanks for your time!

Michelle
http://www.nerium.com/opportunity
Multilevel Marketing?

Anyone interested should first google "nerium mlm" and carefully research first.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Only an ignoramus would seek information only from the place they're researching, don't you think?

Top Bottom