What's new

Job Offers Ground breaking opportunity

Michellez

Registered
2 Jul 2016
Hi everyone! I hope your summer is off to a great start!!! my company is launching the Japanese market in the next month! The company I'm with is Nerium International, a biotech/skin care/Anti-aging company. I'm looking for anyone interested in a ground floor opportunity to launch this market. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or if you know anyone that may want to connect! Please let me know if you can lead me in the right direction. Thanks for your time!

Michelle

Multilevel Marketing?

Anyone interested should first google "nerium mlm" and carefully research first.

Hi everyone! I hope your summer is off to a great start!!! my company is launching the Japanese market in the next month! The company I'm with is Nerium International, a biotech/skin care/Anti-aging company. I'm looking for anyone interested in a ground floor opportunity to launch this market. I don't know if this is something you would be interested in or if you know anyone that may want to connect! Please let me know if you can lead me in the right direction. Thanks for your time!

Michelle
http://www.nerium.com/opportunity
Multilevel Marketing?

Anyone interested should first google "nerium mlm" and carefully research first.

Only an ignoramus would seek information only from the place they're researching, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom