What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Greetings!

teardrop

Kouhai
Reaction score
Greetings to everyone on this forum! A short introduction of myself...

I'm from Singapore. A tiny island in South East Asia, that is just a dot on the world map if anyone tries looking for it on the map. I'm currently a student studying in the university and am from the Japanese department, I have been looking for a good fourm to participate so as to meet more people interested in anything and everything Japanese. Thankfully, i manage to stumble upon this forum that's 'alive'!!! Keep posting everyone!

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi teardrop, welcome and yoroshiku! 🙂

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Teardrop-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Hi Teardrop ! Welcome aboard !

Singapore is a nice place to live isn't it. I live near some towers in Tokyo that remind me of Singapore every day (and they are probably the only such place in Tokyo, if not Japan). Have a look. Do you agree ?

Have you been to Japan yet ?

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
hey there teardrop. wow there's so many people 4rm different places around the world. i never been to a forum like this 1. nice to know ur 4rm Singaplore. =l

teardrop

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hi Thomas, Nangi, Maciamo, Iron Chef, Navi and Rosie for welcoming me! Yeah, i agree with you Maciamo that it certainly resembles Singapore! Except that there's no Merlion in the picture... By the way, great picture taken! Yes, i've been to Japan. In fact i just came back about 3 weeks ago. I was there for 2 weeks, staying in Ashikaga and Kobe with my Japanese friends. I must say i have really enjoyed my stay there! I shall post some of the picture i've taken into the gallery once i have time to scan them! ;)

Ami

iami5o4
Reaction score
Hi and nice to meet you. I'm Ami and hope to see you around the Forum. 🙂

Top Bottom