What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Greetings from the US

Lestat84

Future Expatriate
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm Lestat84 (in honor of the vampire Lestat if you were wondeing). I am better known as CJ however. I am from the western portion of Massachusetts. I joined this site because through what contact I've had with Japanese people, I really fell in love with the language and am very interested in the culture. Also don't hate but I think Japanese women are very attractive too. I am trying to get the academic dean at my school to find me a way to make Japanese one of my classes and would very much like to go to Japan. I also speak pretty good french as well as natively speaking English.

I am currently writing two books so if any of you happen to be literary agents I would be grateful if you'd help me out. I am a very competitive golfer, hockey, and soccer player as well as a casual speed boarder. I am also a HUGE metal fan, as well as being a tech geek. I love to tinker with and build computers and am a diehard Android and Linux user.

Lestat84

Future Expatriate
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate the well wishes. I'm gonna need some luck to finish at least one by the end of the summer lol.

Top Bottom