What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Greetin'

HnR

後輩
Reaction score
Hi, I was so impressed to see a membership touching 750, well done Thomas and the team!!

There's so much to do here... it'll take me a while to figure it all out.

Ten cents:

Time served: coming up to 9 years (finaly got around to applying for my PR)
Home: Yokohama (J-wife complete with outlaws)
Work: Consumer electronics giant (desk jockey, Tokyo, 7 years)
Japanese ability: Hmmmm

Love Japan because:

My wife and outlaws. They're the GREATEST! The friends I've made from all over the globe. Its proximity to Thailand... oh and the money's not bad.

Hate Japan because:
Government and corporate sponsored racism. The short-sighted waste of human effort I witness all too often at work. You know!

When not at the office cruising places like this I:

Like to cook; unavailability of a 'proper curry' spurred me on to perfect my own..100% hand made. Play the bass; I've played a few gigs in and around Yokohama, but not doing much right now. My claim to fame is playing ThumbsUp, Yokohama. Travel; my tip for surviving Japan is to get out at least once a year (I go three times) and Thailand is our fav. destination. Backgammon; spend a lot of time playing on line. Last but not least; quaffing beer and wine!

Peace,
HnR

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi HnR, welcome aboard and thanks for your kind words, they are appreciated! 🙂

I haven't noticed we already reached the 750 member limit. Time for champagne... 🍾

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome aboard!

"unavailability of a 'proper curry' spurred me on to perfect my own..100% hand made."

Someone mention curry?!? *drools* Btw, only visited Yokohama once but it was magnificent! :)

HnR

後輩
Reaction score
I like it... Curry and Yokohama.

I know a lot of Tokyo people like to visit and I can spot 'em a mile off. They're the ones with the cameras and tinfoil-hats.

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa HnR-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.

NANGI

Top Bottom