What's new

Graduate courses in animation for foreign students.

Karmillina

後輩
15 Aug 2011
Hello everyone :)

Well you see, I'm having a bit of trouble here, so I'm looking for a starting point. I live in Mexico, and I'm a Graphic Design undergraduate student, but I will hopefully graduate in December, my plan after that being to work for a year or two in order to get some real work experience and starting to learn the language before actually going to Japan and study there. I want to get a head start and be as prepared as I possibly can, not to mention that, at the moment I graduate, I won't be able to move immediately.

The problem is that I'm looking for either an Animation or illustration course for graduate students, and I'd also love to apply for a scholarship in order to ease the monetary burden, but the fact that I only seem to find undergraduate courses in animation worries me, as I'm already too old to take an undergraduate course and... doesn't it sound a little absurd, too?

I have a person who can link me to Keio but, looking through the courses, it doesn't seem to be even remotely close to what I intend to do. So that leaves me in zeroes all over again.

So the questions are...

Is there any kind of Graduate Animation Course a Graphic Designer can attend? Would the MEXT or any other scholarship that appeals to Mexican students cover it? And also, what would be the requirements if that is the case? I have the TOEFL covered in any case, so that doesn't bother me, but what else could I need?

I'm sure one person can't have all the answers for this, so if you can redirect me to some relevant information could be really helpful as well... I need as much input as possible!

Back
Top Bottom