What's new

Got milk?

K

kohlrak

Here i am, going through my spam mail again and found something interesting. Currently, I cannot read it. So I don't know if it's NSFW, but it looks innocent enough. I don't know why that I just now randomly get a large amount of spam mail in Japanese.

Spam Email said:
松本真理恵様が貴方を希望しましたのでメールを送らせて頂きました。

松本真理恵直様ID156503のメッセージです。
『素直にエッチな関係希望です。写メ見てからでもいいから返事くれますか?』
月に2~3回遊びイコール、エッチで一回会えるごとに15~20万使えたらって思ってます。
少なかったらもう少しですが使えますから!
簡単なプロフィールを載せます。
29歳、年収1200万円以上。T161・B85、CカップW61、H87
貴方に紹介する事を松本真理恵様には通知してあります。

貴方の登録(無料)確認後は松本真理恵様に貴方が登録をした事を通知するので
登録(無料)後は松本真理恵から直接返事が来ます。
その為サイトを通す必要はありません。
無料登録をしてお待ちください。

Now, I don't know about you, but someone from Pennsylvania might see this as incredibly stupid. It appears to be advertising dairy products as a weight loss item. Anyone who knows about what milk is mostly made of, would sit there and laugh (considering natural milk seems to be more fattening than a cheeseburger). Now, one of these days I'll just take a bunch of screenshots (so I can record it before it's changed or deleted) and I will translate it... But, this seems a bit amusing to me.

It says that a 29 year old woman with an annual salary of 120 large would like to bang your brains out and is willing to spend between 1500 and 2000 bucks on you every time she goes out with you (maybe 3 times a month).

Naturally, this is all on the up and up.

The other side of the link is an advert for dairy products. lol (or so it seems.)

Suggesting that she will buy me dairy products? Not really intestested in anything else, as that would really help my shopping budget!

If only I had a 29 year old with a salary like that....

If only I had a salary like that, I'd happily buy you milk and bang your brains out...

Back
Top Bottom