What's new

~Godzilla!~

Arekkusu

Sempai
9 Dec 2003
Konnichiwa! šŸ™‚
I am a big Godzilla fan, and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere I can find a place to download Godzilla movies for my collection.
Anyone?

One Night In Fukuoka.....

I met Godzilla in a small back-ally bar. We had a few drinks and swapped war stories;had a few more drinks.
When the bar closed we went out and flattened the west end of town!!

Frank

:D :p šŸ˜Š

the original godzilla movie is coming to theatres in north america uncensored, subtitled and with all the black and white monster you can handle, this summer! thier is some trailers at the quicktime site if you want to see it.

Yeah! The uncut version of "Godzilla" opened here in Philly yesterday and I can't wait to see it!! Just imagine, seeing the flick for the first time without Raymond Burr and all that godawful dubbing! WAHOO!! I am so there!!
šŸ‘

wow that is very creative packaging, and the most expensive watermelon I've seen to date! I'd say it must have been huge, but I remember tiny watermelons going for over 2,000 yen.

as for godzilla, I look forward to the undubbed re-release, mostly for the nostalgia. I never even bothered to see the 2000 version, and nothing so far implies that i should.

Back
Top Bottom