What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Glad to be here!

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a college student in California, United States. I like to hike, watch movies, discuss politics and exercise. I've great interest in Japan, particularly the social structure and culture. I'll be traveling to Japan this winter and I really want to learn to speak the local language. I guess that's about it. This website looks very interesting and friendly. I'm happy to be here.🙂

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Rosie-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
Hi Nangi-san! What's there in Kansai? I've always wanted to go to there to look at the Kansai airport. The construction of the airport is really phenomenon!

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
hey there rosie. nice to meet ya. what part of cali r u from?

Ami

iami5o4
Reaction score
Hey Rosie! I'm from California too. 🙂 Welcome and nice to meet you._. 😜

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Rosie-san!

Yes, I think so too, Kansai-airport is so great!;) But I live in Hyougo. Hyougo is the other side of Osaka Bay from Kansai-airport.:p

NANGI

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
O-hai-yo, Nangi-San!

So, what's in Hyougo? I've passed-by Japan a couple of times, but usually just dropping by (usually in Tokyo) at the most...a night...just before I fly back to Singapore/United States. I'm going back to Singapore this winter, and yes, I'll be in Japan. I plan to stay there for at least two days.

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
And Hello to Everyone!!!

Sorry, people.:sorry:

I was unable to send any messages. I had tried to reply to all of you, but the messages just didn't get out. Please, I wasn't being unfriendly.:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

Top Bottom