What's new

Ghettocities is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002

Hey I just wanted to make a shout out to everyone who kept saying "Ghettocities is down," "Ghettocities is offline," during my other posts and I wanted to those people know that it's back online and I'm currently updating it,,

Josh

Ugh my fingers couldn't type fast enough and it was under construction but it should be good to go,

Josh

"i thought u were banned"
if it's the same guy, i think it's his site that causes the ruckus... women don't like it? i forget ???
i'll go over to someone else's house and check it out maybe

Originally posted by Nanahara
yeah...pretty chauvanist....

Chauvanist? Is that an automatic or stick? Heh, nah I'm a good guy you just need to realize that under the little piece of mold showing there is a perfectly fine brick of cheese.

Josh

Sorry @ Ghettocities :rolleyes: but I've seldom seen such a homepage... seems that you really like yourself, don't you... well...maybe I'm wrong (but I don't think)

Originally posted by budd
"i thought u were banned"
if it's the same guy, i think it's his site that causes the ruckus... women don't like it? i forget ???
i'll go over to someone else's house and check it out maybe

his site didnt get him banned. he did it on his own, with his comments to other members of the board. running a website, whatever the content be, has nothing to do with these forums.

Look the Josh lives his own life the way he wants, let him. He doesn't need people telling him that what he is doing is morally wrong etc., etc., because it's his own life. If you don't like it and don't have anything good to say, don't. I think there is something about his way of life that is appealing to some degree, because its completely foreign to my own.

He may have been rude before, but he served his time, and now wants to be part of the forum, so he should be welcomed back.

Originally posted by noyhauser
Look the Josh lives his own life the way he wants, let him. He doesn't need people telling him that what he is doing is morally wrong ect, ect, because its his own life. If you don't like it and don't have something good to say, don't. I think there is something about his way of life that is appealing to some degree, because its completely foreign to my own.

He may have been rude before, but he served his time, and now wants to be part of the forum, so he should be welcomed back.

Yeah this forum is the best.

Josh

He has done the rounds of most of the other boards related to Japan and has been banned from all of them.

So he just came back here to try again??

Bribe him?

Maybe if we all buy a t-shirt or something he will be nice to us all. Hopefully, if we don't bait or torment him he will remain polite. Anyway, welcome back for now.

Originally posted by ghettocities
Chauvanist? Is that an automatic or stick? Heh, nah I'm a good guy you just need to realize that under the little piece of mold showing there is a perfectly fine brick of cheese.

Josh

Yeah s'pose! I shouldn't really judge before knowing... sorry pal:sorry:

3,000 hits / per hour. I had to adjust stuff and buy more bandwith and it's probably going to happen (shut down) again when I upload new videos cause they'll just take it up that much higher, but who cares, i'd rather pay more and post girlies, booyah shibuya.

Josh

ok, i went over this morning at a neutral loc
yah, that one girl is something
as for bandwith, make the pictures parse better? (using psp 7.0 jpeg export option? man, it makes pics load so much faster imo)
i saw it for 2900 over there at some combini -- i think lawsons

Originally posted by budd
ok, i went over this morning at a neutral loc
yah, that one girl is something
as for bandwith, make the pictures parse better? (using psp 7.0 jpeg export option? man, it makes pics load so much faster imo)
i saw it for 2900 over there at some combini -- i think lawsons

Yeah I've been looking into so different ways as to how I could lower it (data transfer), like my entire layout is nothing like the original (which was made up of all graphics.) which has helped a lot but yeah when I post my main 2003 Update it's going to most likely put me back at the drawing board.

Josh

the white background definitely makes it more readable
edit: than the old site

Yeah, I used to use gray font for the journal and everyone always emailed me complaining how they had to hightlight it just to read my stories heh., but yeah the sites doing great, just got these tight promo hats which are selling like mad for 10.99 and the 2003 videos are going to be posted here within a week or so too.

Josh / Ghettocities Rep.

oh yeah! i remember seeing that and saying bleah and leaving
that's cool also

I didn't know you were gone or banned? Oh well, Welcome Back anyway. Oh, and if you don't like his lifestyle, then you really shouldn't say stuff 'bout him just because he does things differently that any of you would. I'm staying neutral, meaning some of that stuff wasn't appropriate in the beginning, but all we know about him is his website and in this forum. Not like we know him personally. Meet him, then judge.

for clarification
"Yeah, I used to use gray font for the journal and everyone always emailed me complaining how they had to hightlight it just to read my stories heh"
"oh yeah! i remember seeing that and saying bleah and leaving"
feel better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom