What's new

Getting over Methods

Mikitty

Yoshizawa no Koibito
7 Nov 2004
Please help me, my girlfriend of 1 year and 4 days have recently broken up, and im finding it really really hard to get over her, we were best friends for 4 years before even knowing we were both gay, and now we are broken up, it hurts when i see her, i still need to see her because she is still my best friend, so what are some good methods of getting over people while still keeping them in a special place in your heart?

I'm not too sure about that one. :?
What I always do is just, not really avoid, but spend some time away from that person to figure out your own feelings and help yourself heal. What I also find helps is talking to someone. Just vent it out. It'll help.
And drink water if you cry, dry eyes really suck. I've had that experience..:p

Yea, it's like your losing a best friend and a lover. Hmmm....just take some time off. Do other things to get your mind off of her. It's going to be hard, but you have to try.

Well, seeing as you both still talk to each other or see each other thier maybe a chance to salvage the relationship. Maybe you should set asisde some time with her in a relaxing atmosphere such as a park or such and talk about it.
If that can't be then maybe you should take some time alone and think about the situation, hang out with some of your friends who could provide helpful encouragement to you. Best of luck to you.

🎈 -Esca.-

Slowly move away from her just enough so you can breathe and get over her. If not give some space to see if you can get back together. Hmm girls are harder to figure out. I couldnt save my relationship with a girl but we are good friends still today. I just did not talk to her for awhile. Then when i was ready i talked to her again and now we are good friends again.

I suggest taking a breather as well! I was in love with my best friend and thing sdidn't work out so I gave her some space for a week. I didn't call her or make contact with her in anyway unless of course she contacted me. It really helped things and now we are best friends again.

ya the girl i was in love with dident work out so i dident talk to her for awhile and i dont still but i did what gets my mind off of people is when im training in my martial arts and when im practicing my shooting and stealth tactics

Back
Top Bottom