What's new

G'day

Schizm

Registered
2 Oct 2006
Hi. I'm new to these forums, but not so new to Japan. I've been here three years, and currently live in Kyoto . I used to work for Nova. I enjoyed it, but I left when offered a much better job with another company. I'm into all the usual things: beer, barbeques, sports and music etc.

Nice to meet you!

Hello there Schizm!!.. Interesting name too!!

It's good to be into the "usual things" you mention.. So what do you think of the beer in Japan as compared to the beer you had back home?

See ya around!!

Did somebody say 'BEER' !! I heard that and my ears brought me here...along with my nose....Oh for the summer days of warm nights, smokey air, the laughter, music, the good food and of course, BEER...and the dart games afterwards......

WELCOME to Jref. I hope you stick around, and enjoy joining in with us as you enjoy your stay in Japan !! If you ever get the chance to wander up here to good ole Shinano (the old name for Nagano) please do let me know, and we'll have a good BBQ here at my house ( you can check with Mikawa Ossan to verify that fact...about it being a good time)

I look forward to hearing from you later !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom