What's new

Gamecube

Hidden_Wisdom

後輩
8 Dec 2003
hey i was wondering if anyone knows if gamecube allows online playing?
I bought one for my nephrew and i want him to have a nice interactive feeling,If gamecube is already connected with online,Then you know where i can find out how to CONNECT?

There's a modem and everything... but yeah, I think Phantasy Star Online's the only actual NTSC/PAL online game so far...

IS it any good?

I heard it is something lioke the final fantasy online game/just a a diff battle system

Phantisy star online was for dreamcast as well. I wonder if it is any different on gamecube. You know what I dont understand is why a new final fantasy game is going to be only for gamecube. I dont like that. Thats just unfair. I see gamecube as a system only good for kids and multiplayers.

Well because the final fantasy series all started on NINTENDO,,and as you have noticed it has moved into sony,Well they were making plans to join FF back into Nintendo so they made the game just for Gamecube So They can increase in more GameCube players.

I forgot about that since my first system was the playstation. But still i dont like it. Just like how they have FF11 online. I think the gamecube has alot of drawbacks considering the disc size. Well I think the cube is ok. But it's weird like how they had resident evil come out for the cube when it started on playstation. I just know that I hate the xbox

Dont worry im not a BIG fan of the XBOX system,The only game i think they have which is good is HALO,But other then that XBOX is nothing.I cnt belive they thought XBOX is better then Playstation2

Originally posted by neptunemoon
I see gamecube as a system only good for kids and multiplayers.
Common misconception... 3rd person games aside (like Soul Calibur 2, Medal of Honour, Resident Evil 0-3, Timesplitters 2 etc etc), Nintendo's in-house games are, in my experience, by far the best around. Sure, Nintendo does tend to use cartoony/ 'childish' graphics, but anybody who has the sense to look beneath that will realise that they play the best by far. Nintendo have been making console games for far longer than Sony and Microsoft, and it shows. Zelda may be cell-shaded, but it looks far better than anything else around. Smash Brothers may include characters such as Kirby, Pikachu and Jigglypuff, but has a playability life span about 8 times that of any Playstation game... And as for a system only good for multiplayers - what's wrong with that? As soon as Sony or Microsoft produce a game as good as Smash Brothers, Mario Kart or even the Mario party series, then, and only then, may they look down on Nintendo. And frankly, i can't see it happening for a while...
and don't even get me started on Pokテゥmon... lol:p

I admit it ,I like pokemon but i dont like the N64 games,I prefer the GBA versions.They are more fun and excatly go with the cartoon series with all the pokemons and chracters and gyms.

yeah... I agree that they didn't work on the 64, but on the Game Boy, they were probably the best games around before the GBA came out...

GBA is great but i got mad cause when i bought it they were already coming out with the new one,and its like i wasted my money on something that will become old already/so the last game i bought was pokemon sapphire

i play pso soooo much its not even funny...yea pso is the only online game for the gamecube (since noone has anwsered that uncertainty).....also nintendo has pretty much already abandon the gamecube and is currently working on a new system

Yep... is it an expected 2005 or 2006 release? They could really do with getting it out before Sony or Microsoft's next console if they really want to be more successful...

i think its 2005 not exactly sure tho......but yea they should get it out before the ps3 or new xbox if they want to do good, but if you ask me i think they should slow down they have been releasing systems at an alarming rate now

Yep... they could do with speding some time developing a seriously in-depth behemoth a game instead...

Down with X-Box [stomps on x-box]

Originally posted by neptunemoon
I forgot about that since my first system was the playstation. But still i dont like it. Just like how they have FF11 online. I think the gamecube has alot of drawbacks considering the disc size. Well I think the cube is ok. But it's weird like how they had resident evil come out for the cube when it started on playstation. I just know that I hate the xbox

I just bought a gamecube and i heard phanasty star online was good.

You know I do think nintendo is cool but i wouldnt buy it. I would just go to a friends house to play. Why should they start coming out with systems again. I mean especially playstation. They have so many games they dont need another system. PS3 would need to play ps1 and 2 games for them to be successful. Didnt they say that the playstation 2 has yet to be used to its full potential. Nintendo also makes systems very quickly. As soon as you want to buy one like the advance then another system comes out like the sp. and Xbox still sucks no matter how many times they upgrade or whatever.

My love for moon

😌 😊

[stomps on x-box]

I feel ya on that especially the nintendo. i bought the gamecube because it was on sale and came with zelda.

I had heard the same thing about ps2 and 3 i can't even imagine whats going to become of that. i haven't even tried to buy and sp or advance...i'm waitin on a new one to pumped out soon.:)

Oh esca we should play games together it would be cool. You know whats a prob with systems too is their different controllers and how they are big with so many buttons.

I feel sry for all those kids who recieved a Nintendo Gamecube,Now they wont be able to purchase more new games since the nintendo has focused more on the new movement

Online....love. ha!

[Stomps on another X-box plus gamecube...save zelda though...]

I will probally keep my gamecube for awhile so i can play phanastystaronline then give it to my sister..

I love my playstation2 though. And moon we can play anything online! that would be cool. What do you have?;)

*sigh* Don't go knocking my Gamecube, now... :eek:

Even though I do actually prefer playing my N64 over that.

Back
Top Bottom