What's new

Gamecube Haters (Classic Ignorance)

Do you still think Gamecube is just a "kiddy game" system after reading what I said?

• Total voters
Lina Inverse said:
Even though I'm not of that opinion, I voted "It's a kiddy console" just because you're apparently an ignorant PS2- and Xbox-hater :D
You're absolutely no bit better than those GC-haters you don't like :haihai:
What you're saying is "Gamecube rocks, PS2 and Xbox sucks, and whoever doen't like GC is a retard!" :eek:
You hopefully don't expect anyone to take you serious with such a childish attitude?

Really what i was trying to get across, But my wording way sucked :D.

Gamecube has some awesome not-kiddy games. The Resident Evil/Biohazard games come to mind. Still, saying that the other console aren't about fun is total bulls***. The PS2 has more exclusives that I personally like than the other two consoles. I actually have all three. Besides, the "most awesomest" games are on PS2. I am speaking of Bemani games. DDR, Beatmania, Guitar Freaks, Drummania, Keyboardmania, Pop'n Music... it's just a shame that most of them are Japanese. Oh, well... at least I can play them on my modded PS2, which blows the average Gamecube and Xbox nearly entirely out of the picture!

You really can't deny they go in the kiddie direction.

PS2, as sales shows, has always been the better console, the reason being that it simply has an unbeatable lineup of games. Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil etc etc, PS2 had all of these, first. And a DVD player, and a pad 10x as good as the GC one (with it's garish kiddy-coloured buttons), and style.

I'm going to buy a Gamecube before Xmas, for two reasons: Resident Evil and Zelda. I prefer N64 Zelda's to the (kiddy) cel-shaded one on GC, but the next Zelda will be in proper graphics.

Any other genre, pft, I can get it better on ps2/pc.

Back
Top Bottom