What's new

Gaijin Escapades!

i was reading one about a family that were doing a tour of hot springs around Japan. They had to trek for two hours into the middle of no where and it was raining, they managed to get lost a couple of times and when they finally got to this particular hot spring a large japanese woman stood in their way and said simply "iee" (no). The familys youngest son started to cry so the woman gave in and let them in. As the family walked out to the tub (naked) about 50+ heavily tattoed men and women started to get very upset and got out of the hot spring and left. Many Japanese were suprised that this family was left alive as little did they know they had crashed a private Yakuza mafia party. (scary stuff)

SkaKid0911 said:
July, that shirt story was hilarious! That sounds like so much fun! Where did you find a shirt that said that?

I got it from a store called zebraclub, it's made by Paul Frank. It's a little old, so you might have to hit ebay for it.

nothing strikes up a conversation faster then calling yourself an idiot. :D

lol, thanks. And that is a great conversation starter. I'll make sure to try it next time I'm at an event and looking for someone to talk to!🙂 lol

july said:
I ran around with a shirt that said "watashi wa bakana americajin desu". People would see my shirt and just start laughing. but there was this lady on a train with her daughter, and the mother starting laughing, and tried to get the daughter(who was sitting next to me) to look at my shirt. She wouldn't do it.

Ultimately, i asked them both if they liked my shirt, and they got kind of embaressed, because they didn't think i spoke any japanese.

Gotta love them Baka Gaijin shirts... always good for a laugh. :D

Yeah, I've noticed that a lot of Japanese people seem to like ANY shirt with English on it even if they don't know what it means. Like I saw this guy walking around in Kyoto with a shirt proclaiming "I have the Monkey's balls god." I was laughing so hard, but my Japanese friends didn't know what was up until I showed them. They said that most Japanese don't know what they're wearing.

A friend who had traveled to Japan told me he saw a person wearing a "University of Malyland" T-Shirt. I bet it was a knock-off.

Back
Top Bottom