What's new

Gackt in Final Fantasy VII...

what in the world is that....?? hehe 😌 I didn't understand a thing....
why is gackt there??

Because Gackt is so incredibly sexy, theyve chosen him to be a Final Fantasy character!!! Isnt that spiffeh?! 😍

Dirge of Cerebus is a spinoff title of Final Fantasy VII, probably due to its huge success. The focus of the story is more on Vincent Valentine, I think.

yeah...but what about gackt?....what does he have too do with it...is he a own character?

Looking through the site, you can find two things, actually.

It seems like the theme song will be done by Gackt (!): Redemption. Another song, Longing, was mentioned, but I couldn't read its role, if any (probably just a B-Side to the Redemption single).

If you click on "Project G" and scroll down, you'll see a picture of Gackt in some FFVII-esque clothing. I'm not sure if this indicates that he is to be a character model, or just a gimmick to promote his music, but it's still cool. Anyone who can read Japanese might be of help here.

Well Gackt has been in another VG before... why not this one? I think its actually going to be Gackt... theres another site that features this event 😌 lemme go get it!

EDIT:

HERE IT IS!!!

http://rpgfan.com/news/2005/2029.html

So hes doing two songs, AND hes being in it!!! :D:D:D I'm so excited! 😌

Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII will be available in Japan on January 26th for 7,800 yen ($66.79 USD).

I'm gonna get Seiichi to mail me a copy!!! :D

i think about buying this game but it's so different from the other FF-Games so it's more like an ego-shooter and i don't play such games

Well Gackt has been in another VG before...
I think u'r talking about Bujingai:the forsaken city where Gackt is present in voice and as a playable character.I've played this game and I liked the way they introduced Gackt to it...Has anyone else in here played it too?

i dont understand japanese... could someone post a picture of gackts character? lemme see it! xD

Back
Top Bottom