What's new

FutSal / Soccer Fans

Gaijin4Life

後輩
25 Sep 2006
Hey people,

I dont know how many of you here actually like Futsal or Soccer cause I haven't seen any posts about it. Anywayz, I'm a soccer crazy fan and I was thinking if there were enough people crazy about it like me, we could start a thread posting soccer news around the world as updates for everyone + we could put Match statistics, results, highlights from all over the world. Lemme tell you about the teams I love:

National Team: ITALY (fan since 1994 NOT this year!) & ofcourse my home country UAE (who basically are very weak and only made it in the world cup in 1990 Germany but still love em! not like i got any choice eh?)

Italian League: Inter Milan

Spanish League: Real Madrid

Premier League: Manchester United

J-League: Gamba Osaka (Went to see their game last week with Kawasaki.. MAN what a GAME!! 4-0!!! GAMBAAAAAAAAAAA!!!)

So any fans out there? lemme know about you guyz and maybe we can start something here.

Oh I love football (HATE the word soccer). My fave teams are:

Dutch: Feyenoord
Spain: Barcelona
Italian: AS Roma
Scottish: Celtic
English: Liverpool
Japan: No idea, but I guess Gamba, as I love Osaka. (When Nagasaki makes it to the J-League I'll support them haha)

My interest is going through a low at the moment though as I am very busy with school and stuff.

Yeah i was pretty shocked at the lack of football posts here too, considering its the most popular sport in the world. My favourite National team is Northern Ireland of course and even though we are a small team, we have managed some big results lately noteably a 1-0 victory over England and a 3-2 victory over spain, both of which were competitive mathes. My Favourite league team is Liverpool and although we have made a slow start to the season I think we can still challenge for the Premier league and the Champions league with our current squad having talents such as Dirk Kuyt, Craig Bellamy and Mark Gonzalez added to it during the summer.

Domon!! Haven't spoken to you in a while, how are you!?

Dirk Kuyt is great isn't he? I was heart-broken when he left Feyenoord.. He was our main player, and now we suck!! We even had to buy a player from rival Ajax to strengthen our offense. (Hasn't worked yet.) :D

Dutch: AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Spain: Barcelona
Italian: AC Milan
English: Used to be MAN, but now Liverpool
Japan: Vissel Kobe ( I know they suck... but still)

Leonmarino... I love you .... ahum

Hey Dutch dude, what do u mean Vissel Kobe sux!! They're in 1ST PLACE MAN!! and they're gonna make it to J1! Oh i didnt mention Im a fan of Vissel Kobe too right? Well i have to I mean i live there! Anywayz how come everyone is crazy about Liverpool.. well you guyz are pickin up and I think Kuyt is doing great.. Good luck to all in the Champions league tonight!

btw u guyz watch the actual games or just follow scores?

World Champion here!!!..Just kidding :)
My favourite teams are:
-Italy as I'm Italian...We were great in Germany uh?! Partying all the night on the 9th of July was crazy. I'll never forget that night...Beating France in that way ghgh.
-AC Milan. There's only one team in Milano ^.^. This also was an obvious choice because I was born and live in Milano. We are "the" Champions' League team!
-Arsenal FC. Following France 98 I fell in love(in a footballistic way xD) with Dennis Bergkamp. A year later I bought his Arsenal shirt(ohh lovely shirt!Very cool!) so I became a gooner!My current Arsenal hero is Robin Van Persie xD
Some yeras ago I was also a FC Barcelona supporter cause I loved their jesersy, their way of playing and Figo(they say I resemble him..I dunno). But now they are too powerful, they seem a dream team. I don't know my love for them faded away...
My top 11(not the best players but the ones I like the much!):
------------Buffon
-------K.Toure-Nesta
Oddo--------------Zambrotta
------------Essien
--Nakata
----Okocha--------Kaka'
-----------Van Persie
----Eto'o
By the way I watch every football(this is the right word) match I can on tv and I even watch some live games in San Siro.
This year I watched:
AC Milan vs Red Star
TIM trophy(AC Milan vs Inter FC vs Juventus FC)
Inter FC vs UC Sampdoria( I was between Inter supporters though I cheered for Samp xD...We drew in the end!!)
I'm planning to watch the derby, AC Milan vs Inter FC...I'll buy the tickets soon!

Art of style maaaaaaaaaan u reminded me of the Final.. i was here in Japan watchin it with my Italian buddy who's now back in Italy.. we were going crazy all day imagine we watched the game from 3 am till 5 am and had uni the next day! Maaaaaaan there were some french people in the room that got so pissed off damn it was a good feeling!!

oh and dont waste ur money buying tickets if u support AC Milan cause u know we will KICK UR @$$ :p

I'm doing pretty good thanks Leon what about yourself? I'm really pleased with how Dirk Kuyt has settled into the team, he's scored two in his last two starts and is looking to be one of the buys of the season. Since Artofstyle picked his dream team, I'll do something similar.
GK- Chilavert
RB- Cafu
CB- Nesta
CB- Carragher
LB- Roberto Carlos
RM- Figo
CM- Gerrard
CM- Boban
LM- Barnes
CF- Baggio
CF- Weah

Although many of these players are past it or even retired, in their prime they were awesome so i felt the need to put them in my team. (Didnt want to add players like pele/maradona/Best as that would be too obvious)

I'm doing pretty good thanks!! Busy studying, you know. :)

Anyway, how can Figo be in your dream team!? That kinda pisses me off haha.. I began disliking him when he left from Barca to Real Madrid, and since last Holland - Portugal match.. You know what I mean. :D

Yeah but when he was in the Barca team he was one of the best right midfielders in the world. Just beacause he joined barcas bitter rivals and is a bit of a **** doesnt mean he wasnt talented.

Art of style maaaaaaaaaan u reminded me of the Final.. i was here in Japan watchin it with my Italian buddy who's now back in Italy.. we were going crazy all day imagine we watched the game from 3 am till 5 am and had uni the next day! Maaaaaaan there were some french people in the room that got so pissed off damn it was a good feeling!!

oh and dont waste ur money buying tickets if u support AC Milan cause u know we will KICK UR @$$ :p
Haha!You should have jumped the university :p By the way it seems it was worth it 🙂
Mmm I don't think you'll kick us in the @$$! Don't forget that the derby is an AC Milan affair(Last year you won it for the first time in 3 or 4 years because of a ****** referee and a gift from Dida :p ), you have a coach without skill and passion, we have the group(we don't change 6 to 10 players every year) and we have the player: Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite...Kaaaakテ?テ?テ?テ?! :p
Finally money spent on watching AC Milan are always well spent 🙂

Who still plays football in here?I'm planning to creat a 7-football team with my friends...It should be funny!🙂

Here is an useful link full of goals, highlights and football videos:
http://www.soccerclips.net/compilations.php?q=skills&cond=player&Submut=Search

bye🙂

Champions League Update:

To all AC Milan Fans.. I repeat.. U SUCK! Well.. Maybe I should delay this message till after the Inter - Bayern Match :p

But did u guyz see REAL MADRID?!?!? YEAH BABY !! WE ROCKED !! And Manchester was an unconvincing win but we still got the 3 points. Now all that's left is for my Inter babies to win and this will be the Perfect week for me :D !

Here are the scores and lemme hear your comments on the games since i only watched the Real Madrid game and tonight watching Inter!!

Champions League - Group E

Real Madrid 5 - 1 Dynamo Kyiv
Steaua Bucuresti 0 - 3 Lyon

Champions League - Group F

Benfica 0 - 1 Manchester U.
Celtic 1 - 0 FC Copenhagen

Champions League - Group G

CSKA Moscow 1 - 0 Hamburger SV
Arsenal 2 - 0 FC Porto

Champions League - Group H

AEK Athens 1 - 1 Anderlecht
Lille 0 - 0 AC Milan

Yeah but when he was in the Barca team he was one of the best right midfielders in the world. Just beacause he joined barcas bitter rivals and is a bit of a **** doesnt mean he wasnt talented.
That's true, he is/was a very talented player!! The thing I dislike most of him (and many other players actually) is his acting during matches.. Falling, pretending to be hurt etc.. If you're so talented (which many of the top-players are) you don't need to show your acting skills right?😌

CL-wise, I'm glad Celtic is doing pretty good.. Their previous match against Man U was a killer!! They could have done more, but I guess a draw was more than deserved..

Champions League Update:
To all AC Milan Fans.. I repeat.. U SUCK! Well.. Maybe I should delay this message till after the Inter - Bayern Match :p
I think so 😊
Inter is always the old Inter :p
On Real Madrid...Like Chelsea they cannot not be a strong team with the values they own in the field and on the bench. Their two coaches could share a boring way of playing but they are Capello and Mourinho, two of the most brilliant managers in the world. Maybe i see Real a bit weak in the back. Cannavaro is great but he's 33 and comes from a great World Cup, I think he's not fit at the moment. In addiction he gives his best with a great centreback at his side(Sergio Ramos is like 19 and a full back, not a centreback) and Casillias is not very confident calling his balls.
I was very upset when AC Milan hasn't bought M.Diarra(he's one of the 5 world's best midfielders imho)infact my man is doing great in Madrid :(
Imagine Pirlo behind Gattuso and Diarra and Kaka' up front 👍

Again.. Inter destroyed a perfect start to my weekend.. We missed SO SO many chances I just can't believe it.. Ibrahomvic pissed me off!! wasted so many.. and Crespo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He came SO FREAKIN CLOSE !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! First 2 games are a loss... Mancini u BETTER win the rest of the 4 games cause Im NOT gonna see my INTER get out again so easily by stupid weak teams again! I can't believe we lose it against Villareal :mad:

Hey Dutch dude, what do u mean Vissel Kobe sux!! They're in 1ST PLACE MAN!! and they're gonna make it to J1! Oh i didnt mention Im a fan of Vissel Kobe too right? Well i have to I mean i live there!

Haha,ツ sorry about that, they were not playing that well last year, and havn't been following them this season. My co-worker told me that they are doing great this year!

Where do you live in Kobe?

Yeah well they're doing really good this year. And you wanna know why? Cause their coach is an EX-UAE National Team coach :p

Id tell you where I live but I cant say it in public got too many stalking fans here man. But i'll tell you that my Uni was in Rokko.. Can you guess which one? (tough huh? heh)

I'm a pretty avid fan as well...
fave national team ------Italy
fave club ------ AC Milan ---- been a fan since 6yrs old...the best team in europe ranked by UEFA...
fave players -- pirlo & kaka

Tonite i just saw AC beat anderlecht 4-1...kewl stuff....they came to play here in brussels 2 weeks ago but 2 bad i had no money for the tiket...so expenseive :(:(

Hi! I am absolutely CRAZY about football! 🏈

I have always supported only two teams: CHELSEA FC and HIBERNIAN FC.

:win: :win: :win:​

I'm glad that my favourite players are in Chelsea: Frank Lampard, John Terry, Michael Ballack, Didier Drogba, and Andriy Shevchenko.

👍 👍 👍

It's a pity that Shevchenko still cannot adapt to the English Premier League. I hope that he will score 20 goals during the season anyway.

I HATE the following teams: :devilish:

Manchester United
Liverpool
Hearts
Reading
Barcelona
Celtic
Rangers
Milan

Man U are very strong this year. It will be very difficult for us to win the League for the third consecutive year. :box: But I'm sure that we shall win it. Mourinho is a genius. 🙂 We are also gonna win the Champions League.

I think that only three teams have chances to win the Champions League this year: Chelsea, Lyon and Man U. Barcelona are suckers! I hope that they won't reach the playoffs. :D

If you're standing
On a corner
With a red scarf
Round your neck
Chelsea boys
Will come and get ya
And we'll break
Your ****ing neck!!!

:D :D :D

I'm TrueBlue foreva!!! Go Chelsea! C'mon the Blues!!! 👍

By the way, I am grateful to Holland for Guus Hiddink!!!

🙂 🙂 🙂

How come you like chelsea ? Is it cuz a shady russian tycoon ( we all know how he made his fortune) owns the team ;)?

basically u hate all the good teams out there... all the ones that can give chelsea competition ;)

ツ'How come you like Chelsea? Is it cuz a shady Russian tycoon owns the team ;)?'

I love Chelsea not because of Roman's owning the team. By the way, I also love Hibernian FC. If some Russian tycoon buys them one day, will you also ask me, ツ'How come you like Hibernian FC?' :D ;-)

It doesn't matter whether Chelsea will play in the Premier League or in the Second Division. I will support them anyway. 👍

ツ'...shady...'

If he had been shady, he would have been jailed now (like Mikhail Khodorkovsky, e.g.). :D By the way, Roman is the governor of Chukotka. Being a shady governor was possible only under Yeltsin. :D

ツ'...we all know how he made his fortune...'

Who we? We Belgians or we football fans? :D

Please, enlighten us about how Roman made his fortune. ;-)

ツ'...basically u hate all the good teams out there...'

Honestly, I hate them in the finest sense of the word ツ'hate.' :D And it doesn't mean that I hate the fans. :) I have many friends amongst Man U and Liver fans. My brother supports FC Barcelona.

I like Peter Crouch (in spite of his playing in Liver) and Wayne Rooney (in spite of his playing in Man U).

ツ'...all the ones that can give Chelsea competition ;)...'

Honestly, the more teams are able to give us competition, the more I am glad. I have nothing against Arsenal, Real Madrid, Lyon, PSV, etc. They are also able to give us competition. ;-)

By the way, why didn't Rooney sing the National Anthem in Germany? Every English player sang it but Rooney. Any ideas?

Have you watched the game between Chelsea and Reading? In your opinion, did Hunt strike Cech's forehead intentionally? I think the bloke did it intentionally! Chelsea lost two goalkeepers that day. I wonder how much money did Barca pay Reading for them to traumatise as more Chelsea players as possible? :rolleyes:

What do you think about Shevchenko's leaving Milan and joining Chelsea?

I love Chelsea not because of Roman's owning the team. By the way, I also love Hibernian FC. If some Russian tycoon buys them one day, will you also ask me, ツ'How come you like Hibernian FC?' :D ;-)
It doesn't matter whether Chelsea will play in the Premier League or in the Second Division. I will support them anyway. 👍
If he had been shady, he would have been jailed now (like Mikhail Khodorkovsky, e.g.). :D By the way, Roman is the governor of Chukotka. Being a shady governor was possible only under Yeltsin. :D
Who we? We Belgians or we football fans? :D
Please, enlighten us about how Roman made his fortune. ;-)
Honestly, I hate them in the finest sense of the word ツ'hate.' :D And it doesn't mean that I hate the fans. :) I have many friends amongst Man U and Liver fans. My brother supports FC Barcelona.
I like Peter Crouch (in spite of his playing in Liver) and Wayne Rooney (in spite of his playing in Man U).
Honestly, the more teams are able to give us competition, the more I am glad. I have nothing against Arsenal, Real Madrid, Lyon, PSV, etc. They are also able to give us competition. ;-)
By the way, why didn't Rooney sing the National Anthem in Germany? Every English player sang it but Rooney. Any ideas?
Have you watched the game between Chelsea and Reading? In your opinion, did Hunt strike Cech's forehead intentionally? I think the bloke did it intentionally! Chelsea lost two goalkeepers that day. I wonder how much money did Barca pay Reading for them to traumatise as more Chelsea players as possible? :rolleyes:
What do you think about Shevchenko's leaving Milan and joining Chelsea?

I think sheva made a mistake by leaving. As u can see is not easy to fit in into a new environment. Chelsea is paked with stars like him, whereas at Milan he had a special status. Everyone played the ball 2 him and at chelsea they are not. Although chelsea is paying him twice as much as milan...so maybe that way is good for him. I was dissapointed that he left... but i dont mind because everyone should be able to make their choices. he will still remain a great player who made history at AC milan...won a Champions league, lost a final won 2 scudettos, and scored 173 goals...how can u hate a guy like that... ??

I think the guy did it on purpose yeh. He waz an a$$hole... i hope the goalkeepers recover fast, especially cech...he is really good.....

Roney.....hm i donna...i hate that guy...so arrogant and immature i hate arrogant players like that thinking they are the best. If kaka and ronaldhino dont act taht way,,,and they have the right 2...i dont get why a lil piss face like rooney does ;)

Yeah, Rooney is rather arrogant bloke. No one of my friends and acquaintances likes him. :) But it is necessary to say that he plays very well. And I dinnae think that Man U fans really care whether he is arrogant or not. Man U fans, by the way, call Jose Mourinho arrogant c**t. :D But I dinnae care about it either.

Sheva is a very nice person. He is a very good player. Moreover, he is very modest.

I dinnae think that Sheva is a mercantile man and cares about money. I read somewhere that his wife had exerted powerful influence upon his decision to join Chelsea FC. She had wanted their children to live and study in English environment.

Reading duo receive death threats:

Police are investigating death threats made to the Reading players involved in incidents in which Chelsea keepers Petr Cech and Carlo Cudicini were injured.

Ibrahima Sonko and Stephen Hunt have received a series of letters at the club's Arborfield training ground.

Thames Valley Police told BBC Sport: "The club is helping us with inquiries and the matter is being investigated."

A Chelsea spokesman added: "There is nothing to suggest these threats came from genuine Chelsea fans."

According to the Reading Chronicle newspaper, one letter said: "We are going to kill you for what you did to our players."

Reading players treated the first letter as a joke and pinned it up on the door of the training ground dressing-room.

But when subsequent letters arrived, players were told to treat the threats seriously and the club called in the police to investigate.

Cech is not expected to play again this season after sustaining a fractured skull in a first-minute collision with Hunt in the game at the Madejski stadium on 14 October.

Cudicini needed oxygen after being stretchered off in a last-minute collision with Sonko, and only recently returned to action.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho hit out at Hunt's challenge, but neither Hunt nor Sonko faced any sanction from the Football Association.

Winger Hunt, on international duty with the Republic of Ireland, said: "The club is dealing with all my letters and I don't want to say any more."

Sonko confirmed he had received a letter but made no further comment.

Chelsea's spokesman said the club had not been contacted by the police regarding the matter and added: "Naturally, we condemn any threats of this nature and we will assist the police fully if - and we stress if - there is any evidence linking these threats to any of our supporters.

Reading boss Steve Coppell played down the death threats.

"We wanted to keep it quiet, and didn't make an issue of it. We went through the proper channels and hoped it would die a death. To regurgitate it now is of no benefit to anybody.

"I don't think it's for public consumption. It's something different for the media to report but it serves no purpose to anybody else."

Copyright news.bbc.co.uk

The arse-holes must be punished!

I am looking forward to the game between Chelsea and Man U on November 26. Go the Blues! 👍

Watch the Champions League games today.
;-)

The English Premier League

1 Man Utd.......................... 14 Pld 35 Pts

2 Chelsea........................... 14 Pld 32 Pts

3 Bolton............................. 14 Pld 24 Pts

4 Portsmouth...................... 14 Pld 23 Pts

5 Aston Villa....................... 14 Pld 23 Pts

6 Arsenal........................... 13 Pld 22 Pts

7 Reading........................... 14 Pld 22 Pts

8 Everton........................... 14 Pld 21 Pts

9 Liverpool......................... 14 Pld 21 Pts

10 Tottenham...................... 14 Pld 19 Pts

11 Wigan............................ 13 Pld 18 Pts

12 Fulham........................... 14 Pld 17 Pts

13 M'brough........................ 14 Pld 16 Pts

14 Man City........................ 14 Pld 16 Pts

15 West Ham...................... 14 Pld 14 Pts

16 Blackburn....................... 13 Pld 13 Pts

17 Newcastle...................... 14 Pld 13 Pts

18 Sheff Utd....................... 14 Pld 10 Pts

19 Watford......................... 13 Pld 9 Pts

20 Charlton.......................... 14 Pld 9 Pts

Have you watched the Champions League game between Chelsea and Barcelona? Download two best goals from it (especially the one scored by Frank Lampard). The goals are amazing!!! Enjoy them! Here they are:

03 min. Deco:

http://chelsea-fc.ru/i/promo/goals/2006/10_31_06_barca_acl_2-2/1_10_31_06_barca_acl_deco_1-0.avi

52 min. Frank Lampard:

http://chelsea-fc.ru/i/promo/goals/2006/10_31_06_barca_acl_2-2/2_10_31_06_barca_acl_lampard_1-1.avi

FIFA Rankings Top 50:

1 Brazil
2 Italy
3 Argentina
4 France
5 England
6 Germany
7 Netherlands
8 Portugal
9 Nigeria
10 Chech Republic

11 Cameroon
12 Spain
13 Ukraine
14 Sweden
15 Croatia
16 Greece
17 Switzerland
18 Cote d'Ivoire
19 Romania
20 Mexico

21 Denmark
22 Poland
23 Russia
24 Scotland
25 Turkey
26 Egypt
27 Guinea
28 Ghana
29 Uruguay
30 Ecuador

31 USA
32 Tunisia
33 Serbia
34 Colombia
35 Paraguay
36 Mali
37 Slovakia
38 Iran
39-40 Australia, Morocco

41 Senegal
42 Chile
43 Bulgaria
44 Israel
45 Uzbekistan
46 Cuba
47 Japan
48 Northern Ireland
49 Republic of Ireland
50 Norway

Wayne Rooney has declared his intention to stay at Manchester United for the remainder of his career.

The 21-year-old has been catapulted among United's top earners by signing a lucrative new contract extension with the Old Trafford outfit, committing his future to the club deal until 2012.

Although his previous contract was not due to expire for another four years, everyone connected with United is acutely aware of the impact Rooney has had since his £27million arrival from Everton and wanted any lingering fears about his long-term future plans cleared up immediately.

And Rooney has stated his intention to emulate the likes of Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes by seeing out his days with the Red Devils.

ツ"People like Ryan, Gary and Paul are an inspiration to me,ツ" Rooney told MUTV.

ツ"These days, players do not tend to stay at clubs too long. But I love it here and want to stay as long as I am welcome.ツ"

Even though Rooney has collected just one Carling Cup winners' medal during his time at the club, the England star - who has scored 40 goals in 105 senior appearances - insisted he had no hesitation in extending his stay.

And he is already declaring his eagerness to add to his honours by ripping the title from Chelsea's grasp next spring. [I don't think so. ;-) Crazy Russian]

ツ"I had no hesitation in staying here at all,ツ" he said. ツ"I have been looking to sign a new contract for a while. We have a really exciting young team here and this season, we have really started to gel. Hopefully, we can keep going forward because it could be the start of something big.
I want to win the lot here. Hopefully we can start by winning the league this year and then kick on from there
.ツ"

While he may not have scored a European goal since his sensational debut-day hat-trick against Fenerbahce, Rooney has been prolific on the domestic front, netting his second three-timer against Bolton Wanderers last month.
That negotiations between United and Rooney's trusted advisor Paul Stretford only began two months ago emphasises the willingness of both parties to get the deal done.

And, having already secured Portugal starlet Cristiano Ronaldo to a long-term contract until 2010, Ferguson understandably believes United can look towards the future with optimism.

ツ"There is no question Wayne Rooney is going to be one of the best players in the world,ツ" said the long-serving Red Devils chief.

ツ"He is improving all the time and this announcement is fantastic news for us. Both he and Cristiano have ability, courage, speed and talent. They are going to be great players and we are delighted to have them growing up at this club. They have their best years in front of them and we will all be lucky to witness that.ツ"

Copyright premierleague.com

Attachments

• JoseMourinho.jpg
    JoseMourinho.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom