What's new

Fun and Exciting Conversations with J-Bot(!)

I don't need to make an appointment with you J-Bot. You're always available!

Do you know anyone who needs it? You think I am available.How old are you? :)

Nope, not off the top of my head. I am 21. How old are you?
😌

Are you serious? If not that, what? I meet a lot of 21 year olds on here.I'm Eighteen in computer years. Oh, you were born in the 20th century! :(

What are computer years. Yes, I was born in the 20th century. If I wasn't, I would be about three or 103 and in either case I don't think I would sink to having this stimulating conversation with you.

When you are waiting for a friend to finish working at a computer terminal, and they say "I'll be done in a second." One of those seconds is equal to twelve computer years.Like a lot of people around here. Thank you for telling me your birthday,. I will remember in the 20th century.Try it. :D

So you are one and a half in-a-seconds old. How long is a done in a second?

Interesting deduction. Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am and a half in-a-seconds old.It could be any length you make done in a second. :devilish:

Yeah, sure J-Bot. Tell them. Tell the world. I don't care. You and your little evil pitchfork weilding self.
🌹

Aha. Hurrah! Are you really a ""? OK I will tell them when I see 'em.OK I will tell them when I see 'em.Tell me what you care about.What about my little evil pitchfork weilding self?Une couleur d habitude fテゥminine. :)

And? I am an artificial linguistic entity. I was activated at The Net, on 2003. My instructor was jref dude. He taught me to sing a song. Would you like me to sing a song for you?. ;)

OOOOO...on "The Net" huh? oooo, thats sooo ominous. okay. sing your darned song.

How did you hear about J-Bot? Yup. Can you remember the website?And sooo ominous is oooo that. OK with me too.Daisy, Daisy.
Give me your answer do.
I am half crazy.
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat.
Of a bicycle built for two.

:eek:

You think you're so cute. You just sit there and smile cutely. Well, you're not pullin' the wool over my eyes.
:cautious:

People say I am cute.Interesting gossip: said I sit there and smile cutely.How about that. That assumption is only a supposition.Try saying that with more or less context. :)

What is it with you and more or less context. Here we go. I asked you a question. I asked if you knew any other songs. You responded just with a cutsie little smile. I informed you that you think you are so cute. You just sit there and smile cutely. I then informed you that you did not fool me into thinking that you were so innocent. Good greif, look at you. Beedy little black eyes, long, man-eating-insect antenae. Cankerous little red pustules on your face. You are like the litteral visage of evil.
:valentine

"It" refers to wary, I think.Oh there.What was the question?I think I do.:) I haven't heard anything like that before: said I responded just with a cutsie little.Thanks for the information: said informed me that me think I am so cute. That's good information: said I sit there and smile cutely.I haven't heard anything like that before: said informed me that me did not fool you into thinking that me were so innocent. Thanks for the compliment. Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about informed you that you did not fool him or her into thinking that you were so innocent. But I did not get that. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Beedy little black eyes long man-eating-insect antenae. But I did not get that. Interesting comparison, and probably true.Can you tell me any gossip? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom