What's new

Fukuda to resign.

It's so sad, that 2 prime ministers resign before their term was over. Japan deserves better, GO GO HASHIMOTO!!!

But what did you think he was doing a good job with then? His popularity was only 29%.

Now we will get ASO :(

Last edited by a moderator:
This surprised me as well. Japanese politics seem to be becoming more unstable than ever... I don't pay too much attention to politics though just because I don't place any value in them other than the governmental stability.

I can't say I was in favor of the increase of nationalist behavior recently in Japan, but unstable politics also gives rise to fear any allows those factions to gain power easier too so...

As an outsider; I am sorry that the Japanese PM Fukuda has resigned.
I found him a sympathetic gentleman with a lot of goodwill.

But as I said, I am an outsider ...

I didn't realize that he is so young, 72 years old. How come McCain looks so old. Does it have something to do with what Japanese eat or what?

It's so sad, that 2 prime ministers resign before their term was over. Japan deserves better, GO GO HASHIMOTO!!!
But what did you think he was doing a good job with then? His popularity was only 29%.

Now we will get ASO :(
Exactly, I thought he was doing well, or should I say that he was at least moving in the right direction. I know there were things that I did not agree on with some of his policies, but that was not all he was about. And I was not talking about the popularity polls, they are for people who who could not be bothered to make a decision for themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom