What's new

Fujiwara Tatsuya

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
19 Sep 2004
hey ^^ ya i was looking up stuff about Battle Royale, and saw the boy #15. Fujiwara Tatsuya is like really hot haha does anyone have any good pictures of him? :)

lol isnt he? XD he's soooo kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD the first time i saw him i was like "omg that guy is so cute! i must see movies with him in it!"

to me, he looked better when he was 16 lol now that he is 21 (?) he looks kinda different

ya he's very kawaii ^^ i wonder if they made a fruits basket live action he can play yuki? ^^

Why not let Tatsuyas co-actor in Battle Royale, Takashi Tsukamoto, play the role for Kyo? Hehe...

No seriously, I didn't really like Tatsuya... I mean, he's hot in a way, but some of the other guys in Battle Royale were just hotter. I mean, just THINK about Kiriyama (the who was in it for fun)... with that evil smile and the messy hair he just rules. He's evil AND hot! 😍 The actor is Masanobu Ando, and even if he's older now, he was (is) darn hot...!

Strange faces...
ando566.jpg

As for Tatsuya, his face is really young, and his nose is just soo small! XD

yeah, but for me, none were better looking than Tatsuya 😍

::thinks about tatsuya playing yuki and faints again::

*note to self; must stop thinking about tatsuya and yuki at the same time or get a pillow to land on*

Last edited:
he is....!! aaahhhh.... what can I say.... he just take my breath away!!!! aahhh.... fujiwaraaaaa tatsuuuyaaaa....!~miiauu X3.... XP!

(well, so does many others in BR.... shame of me 😌 )

Yeah, then you cry when they die :( , like that one (can't remember his name), one of the computer geeks, the one with longer hair. He was so hot 😍

The lighthouse was really funny though. The crazy one's like "look im bleeding, are you happy" :D . and then the other one's like "it's not my fault" and you're like "yes it is" :LOL:

Anyway, Tatsuya 😍

lol i like where Mitsko and Kiriyama face off XD crazy vs. more crazy...

lol back to Tatsuya-san... i heard he is in some plays, is there anyother moive that he was in? his character in BR was so sweet, Nanahara ^^ like a prince! XD *coughyukicough*

mmmmmmmmm, yuki. 😍

Yeah, nanahara is a total sweety. he can watch out for me any time :winklove:

Look miz D, i found this for you

1."Shinsengumi!" (2004) TV Series .... Okita Souji
2.Batoru rowaiaru II: Rekuiemu (2003) .... Shuya Nanahara
... aka Battle Royale II (USA)
... aka Battle Royale II: Requiem (literal English title)
3."Ai nante iranee yo, natsu" (2002) TV Series .... Akutagawa Naru
4.Sabu (2002) (TV) .... Eiji
5.Batoru rowaiaru (2000) .... Shuya Nanahara - Boys #15
... aka Battle Royale (International: English title)
6.Kamen gakuen (2000) .... Akira Dojima
... aka Persona (poster title)
7."Kimi ga oshiete kureta koto" (2000) TV Series .... Jun Amemiya
8."LxIxVxE" (1999) TV Series
9."Tengoku no kiss" (1999) TV Series
10.Rakuen eno hashi (1998) (TV) .... Ikeo
11."Aishi suginakute yokatta" (1998) TV Series .... Mitsuru Takazawa (Natsumi's brother)

I would have posted the web address, but the page was a bit crappy, this was all it told you