What's new

Front Mission 4....Do you play?

EscaFlowne

後輩
14 Nov 2003
I've been playing the game nonstop for awhile and i'm on the last mission....i think...or atleast i better be but you gotta protect this tank....Anybody else this far? :?
🎈

SH!@!@##@%@#$@R@%$#%T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. This tank is really making me mad. hey, do you also have to kill the woman , i forget her name, and the two other 4 legged wanzers plus protect the tank? Please say no.... 😌

🎈

I have beat it several times. I have over 100hrs on the game. It's actaully a very easy game. Any experienced gamer shouldn't have a problem beating it. And yes, you do have to beat the 4 large wanzers AND protect the tank lol

Yeah Jungle Boy is correct.

If you changed all of your wanzers, you might be screwed, but I always kept the wanzer the same though out the game, I just only upgraded them.

Nothingness said:
Yeah Jungle Boy is correct.

If you changed all of your wanzers, you might be screwed, but I always kept the wanzer the same though out the game, I just only upgraded them.

Yeah, I found that changing a lot of the parts on your Wanzers, makes them run pretty bad.

Upgrading is fine, though.

Ant

Well, I beat it last night, wooooooooooo Star Ocean is next on my list now! Thanks guys. I could help but change the wanzers and upgrade. I don't really like the melee, except for zead, latona is a sniper now and pretty good too. Thank god for the computer shop. :D

Well when you beat the game and play it again all your EP points and money will be in your next game.

(EX: You'll maybe have 600 EP points and 80000 cash)

And you'll get more EP points and cash everytime you beat the game.

I stopped playing after a while, but I'll probably pick it back up again--the last level I beat was the one where the resouce plant is hit and you have to defend that one wanzer...

...I dunno, but I liked the one for SNES alot better. The graphics and sound effects are great in this one, but the background music sucks and the wanzers move to slow--it's just not as exciting as the first one...

Indeed, and friend..you have a long way to go! 🎈
Haven't been playing much because of school but i'm on the mission you have to take out those damn missle launchers so i can use air strikes.... bastards. Will probally finish the game today and go pick up star ocean! 🎈

Reiku said:
I stopped playing after a while, but I'll probably pick it back up again--the last level I beat was the one where the resouce plant is hit and you have to defend that one wanzer...

...I dunno, but I liked the one for SNES alot better. The graphics and sound effects are great in this one, but the background music sucks and the wanzers move to slow--it's just not as exciting as the first one...

Just hold the "O" button while the wanzers are moving to speed them up. I think they move way too slow aswell, holding down the button works wonders for my patience
:D

I've seen the game and i want to play
do you still get battle skills from the parts?

i need to play this game.
the legacy must go on, because i played
Front Mission (SNES)
Front Mission 2: GunHazard (SNES)
Front Mission 3 (Playstion)

No, you get battle skills by buying them as programs for your Wanzers cpu. If you liked FM3 then you will love FM4. You can probably get it cheap from ebay or your local EB games ect.

Reiku said:

Hi Reiku,

I agree with you. Front Mission on SNES is the best one that I had ever played. Cleared and replayed a couple of times. Still the best one that I had ever played. Front Mission 2 was the worst! Loading damn slow! Front Mission 3 was all right but the sickening part was that the characters stuck at China for very long long time.......... No comments for Front Mission 4 because I did not play the game and I decided not to play after the two lesson learnt from part 2 and 3.

Well Front mission 4 was okay. I liked it...Want to hear something funny....On the last mission you have to talk to your team... For like 3 times on the last mission i forgot to talk to them so i was going into battle with barely any items or ammo and getting like to the ship with the woman still alive. Damn i'm good but when i remembered the shop i got my wanzers upgraded and beat it in secs. I had alot of money when i started again! :p

But now that i beat it....STAROCEAN IS GREAT!!!!! Has anyone played it. i'm goign to change the thread titile.

[edit] nevermind making a new thread...

Back
Top Bottom