What's new

From-India-To-Japan!

JiraiyaRaj

後輩
11 May 2010
Hello,
I'm Rajkumar, from India. Now I'm waiting for my 4th semester result( Second Year Student), hope I'd score good.👍 I'm doing B.Sc Computer Science Under-Graduate Degree, and I'm doing part-time CISCO-CCNA certification course (i don't know if this is of any value to you), anyway I'd have my UG degree in my hands by next year the same day the same time( i think so). After that I wanna do a Post-Graduate in Japan regarding Computer Technology OR any valued Certification (Course Regarding Computer,Networking,Security) or any DEGREE IN JAPAN that would value my career. With all due respect I need you to help me with:
1. How do i get to japan?
2. How do i find a university or college that which accepts foreign students?
3. What kind of degree should i do?
4. What do i need to go to Japan?
5. What measures do i need to take from THIS instance?
6. What would be the total fee for studying in a university/ Staying in japan/food/transportation/etc...?
7. Will i get a part time job in Japan?
8. What is a Host Family?
9. :?
10. I couldn't find any Indian University Tied Up With Japanese University, If you know any such INdian Universities please tell me...
11. How to get scholarships to study in Japan?
12. Would u please answer my questions :(
I'm just a beginner at everything seeking for expertise....
My goal:
*Power
*Possession
*Knowledge
(The same dialogue from HellBoy 2 Film!)
Thank you,.
R.Rajkumar.

Hello,
I'm Rajkumar, from India. Now I'm waiting for my 4th semester result( Second Year Student), hope I'd score good.👍 I'm doing B.Sc Computer Science Under-Graduate Degree, and I'm doing part-time CISCO-CCNA certification course (i don't know if this is of any value to you), anyway I'd have my UG degree in my hands by next year the same day the same time( i think so). After that I wanna do a Post-Graduate in Japan regarding Computer Technology OR any valued Certification (Course Regarding Computer,Networking,Security) or any DEGREE IN JAPAN that would value my career. With all due respect I need you to help me with:
2. How do i find a university or college that which accepts foreign students?
3. What kind of degree should i do?
4. What do i need to go to Japan?
5. What measures do i need to take from THIS instance?
6. What would be the total fee for studying in a university/ Staying in japan/food/transportation/etc...?
7. Will i get a part time job in Japan?
8. What is a Host Family?
9. :?
10. I couldn't find any Indian University Tied Up With Japanese University, If you know any such INdian Universities please tell me...
11. How to get scholarships to study in Japan?
12. Would u please answer my questions :(
I'm just a beginner at everything seeking for expertise....
My goal:
*Power
*Possession
*Knowledge
(The same dialogue from HellBoy 2 Film!)
Thank you,.
R.Rajkumar.
haaah, lets see...
http://www.in.emb-japan.go.jp/Education/scholarships2007.html , look for your eligibility
also google Panasonic scholarship India. Read this whole board. You will find relevant posts.
Read this whole board.
Do the degree that you want to do and you are eligible to do. Most probably masters from some College of Techonology or some university.
Passport, apply NOW if you havent. A schol will help to convince someone in a Japanese univ, to consider you. Also learning Japanese will help, and no, watching Naruto *does not* qualify as learning Japanese.
Apply for Passport, in case you dont have. Apply for MEXT schol in case you haven't. last date is ... 31st May. http://www.education.nic.in/scho_announcements/Japanese2011.asp
for panasonic schol, you can look for it yourself. You may also consider writing JLPT at the end of the year.
With a schol you wont have any fees, barring your "other" expenses in Japan. Heck those kind souls will even give you a generous amount of money per month for living expense, bless them.
While college student visa has some provision of part time work, I am not sure your prof will allow you to work part time.
It is a family that hosts exchange students, i doubt you will be having one as you will most probably a regular student.
" :?"
????????
PROFIT!
IIT-D has some kind of MoU. New IIT-Hyderabad has some kind of collaboration with U.Tokyo.
Read this whole board. also read . http://www.education.nic.in/scho_announcements/Japanese2011.asp
No I wont, just for teh lulz :p
"I'm just a beginner at everything ", we are started the same way, and a lot of us are that way only.
Goals....
*Power --- uhh, better write IAS then :p
*Possession---- huh? can you point which meaning of possession you are using here? possession - WordReference.com Dictionary of English .
*Knowledge---- read some books? Wikipedia is also fine too.
Any ways good luck in your endeavor.

I'm glad to find a fellow Indian to answer my question, really Glad, Thank you, AJAY. You also figured out that I'm a Naruto Fan, a great fan actually. Though not only Naruto has caught my eyes towards Japan, there are lot other things too( its a long story, like everyone's long story).

First things first I gotta apply for passport.
And really thank you.

And this may sound crazy but do i need to be student of IIT in india to be an exchange student to TokyoU.

I decided to do my degree on Data communication technology.

Just now found an institution to learn Japanese in my local.

I think i've to wait for another year for scholarship like 2012, degree certificates will take a year to reach my hands.

Host family sounds great, money matter sound too great!!!

I just started reading the whole board....literally just started

Possession in the sense- wealth, everything Legal( an account in Swiss bank ?, naaa.....can't be greedy)
Knowledge- wikipedia helps a lot, i read really a lot books....
Power- ? like Kyuubi????
Hope you are a naruto fan too....

Another doubt,consider I've 0 rs of money in my pocket, is it possible to go and study in japan with the help of loan, scholarships....

I'm from Tamilnadu.

Thank You Ajay.

Tomorro gotta go apply for Learners Driving License!:)

Back
Top Bottom