What's new

Free-u Pay S&h Only !!

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
Having a hard time getting rid of snow here. We are getting a foot more today! I figured if all the members on the Forum who never see snow order a squre foot from my yard( you pay shipping and handling charges via UPS) I may make it till spring. Todays storm will make about 8 feet so far this winter.

Frank

😊

you live in such a pitoresque society ... covered in snow, but pitoresque :)

I love seeing pictures of people's homes.. I dunno why, but pictures of cities you live in and especially of your homes and the surroundings really make me feel like I get some sort of insight what your lives are like.

Let it snow...let it snow...let it snow...

Yes, Frank - it was twenty winters like that that caused me to move to the west coast!

I don't like rain too much - but I don't have to shovel it !

(How's your back ....?)

Regards, and sympathy ...

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Never saw so thick snow! I like the central one, the snow is so clean and white, what's the feeling to lie on the snow? 👍
Kids must be crazy about that, they can make super snowman or have a snowball fight!!

Awww, Frank you still have to deal with snow. That sucks, even though I like snow, driving in it, and shoveling it is quite a pain. :cry:

Hey, I'm in Virginia, and it hasn't been much better lately. We've had 60 degree weather since we had the big snow last week, but there are still big piles of snow hanging around. I'm ready for Spring. Tired of this cold weather and snow.

Enjoyed seeing the pics, Frank. I'm like Mac. Maybe we should all take pictures of where we live. I think it's interesting too. I mean, just enough to give us an idea. I'd like to see everyone's surroundings.

Help !!!!!!

Got 13 more inches of snow last night!! Here's what you see looking out my windows now.

Frank

😲

It's time you moved, Frank ... !

Sorry, Bud ...

If I were you, I just wouldn't be able to take it any more ... !

This was taken from my living room - just 10 minutes ago ....

Start loading your car .....

Warmest Regards,

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Attachments

• GE.jpg
    GE.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 110
Back
Top Bottom