What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Forum upgrade

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Yesterday I upgraded the forum to vBulletin 3.0.6, only to find out that Jelsoft decided to release vB 3.0.7 overnight.

:angryfire

Anyhow, if you happen to stumble across any flaws or errors, please post them here.

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
Just one question. Why are the three subfora in the Learning Japanese forum the only fora that display in the default style?

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Glenn said:
Why are the three subfora in the Learning Japanese forum the only fora that display in the default style?
That issue is not related to the recent forum upgrades. However, I have changed the settings so that user-defined styles override the default style in the subfora you mentioned.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
thomas said:
Yesterday I upgraded the forum to vBulletin 3.0.6, only to find out that Jelsoft decided to release vB 3.0.7 overnight.

:angryfire

Anyhow, if you happen to stumble across any flaws or errors, please post them here.

All my character flaws show up in my posts. Will this be addressed in a future upgrade?

• Admin

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
mikecash said:
All my character flaws show up in my posts. Will this be addressed in a future upgrade?
Perhaps you have missed a few character upgrades, Mike. I'm afraid JREF cannot be held responsible. However, we cherish your contributions even if you are a few versions behind.

Glenn

一切皆苦
Reaction score
Now for some reason the Grammar and Sentences subforum in the Learning Japanese forum, 窶「ツカ窶ーツサナ津ー窶板ャ, and 窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶廃ニ稚ニ辿ツーニ停?ーニ停ぎ display in the default style. I think these can be user defined as well. Wasn't the reason they were set to default so that the Japanese would display properly? That doesn't seem to be a problem anymore, but having Japanese text display in italics when quoting someone is a pain to read.

Top Bottom