Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
As you may have noticed we have played a bit with our forum's design. In order to get some feedback we have started this little poll to reflect our visitor opinions. :)

I like the top image bar, but it could slow down the page loads. depends on your type of connection though. Still I voted "splendid". :D

Thanks for your feedback. Tomorrow we will launch a revamped forum, a bit more colourful. We will also revert back to the old button set that's indeed easier on the eyes.

Update: redesign completed, old button set uploaded.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by our artistic experimenting. Hopefully those yearning for "more colours" on our boards are content. ;)

Any feedback is still appreciated.

Interesting background. The colour is very close to what i have on my desktop. I find it easier than the default blue. It's um, a warmer colour.

I agree with Tosh, the colours spice the forum up. Just miss those Noh masks in the logo a bit. :D

I'm not sure about the orange. It's especially tough in the morning. 👍
I don't miss those masks though. They were a bit intimidating.

Peter

In regard to web site colours I'm basically a bit conservative too, but oh well, some people expanded on how dull my design was, had no choice. :D

Haven't tested it yet in the early morning, hehe.

I propose that you give some colours to the title smileys. Usually they are yellow. It would fit well with the orange background. It's a bit sad now...

However, the interactivity of the forum is marvellous. I love the vB forums !

Back
Top Bottom