What's new

Foreign SARS sittin' on Twenties

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002
Ok, I had a question, I'm going back to Tokyo to 'do what i do' in like less than a month and recently they had this jet over in Cali returning back from Tokyo to be quarentined for SARS, now I mean I already have to worry about STDs, Aliens, Pollution, eating too much rice, needing dental work everytime I travel to Japan but now SARS? So my question(s) is/are...

1. Do like really hot girls wear surgical masks? If so, whats the chances I could remove them and get a little something something if you know what i'm saying?

2. Are there like SARS assassins who play the role of a modern-day ninja but in this case, rather than shuriken they cough on people?

3. Can I get SARS from drinking beer? or like milk if like cows had SARS and it like came out of their utters but tasted like regular milk?

4. If I get SARS, how many days will I have to be a SARS assassin, where i'll play the role of a modern-day ninja but in this case, rather than shuriken i'll cough on people?

5. If someone who has SARS coughs on walks away will that spot be contaminated like if someone cups a fart and brings the foul odor up to your face?

Thanks!

I DON'T WANT a respond to this question with everyone going onto GOOGLE and responding with tons of links to SARS, just answer my questions, in order, please and thank you friends!

Joshua Tree

-

What Aliens you ask?

Those Aliens!! Aa, here come more nightmares...

--

Yeah, I gess you should worry. Everybody wears a mask now in Tokyo. It's mainly because of kahunshou though. But, speaking of ninja assassins, we never know. Since the war in Iraq, the anti-American feeling runs high and some SARS infected girls might try to give it to the first guy they meet, thinking they should enjoy themselves for the last few days they have to live and protect their country from the evil Americans.

Of course you can get SARS from drinking beer. It's so contagious that you don't even need to touch an infected person. Being in the same room and breathing the same air is sufficient. Otherwise people wouldn't have to wear masks !

Once you get the stuff, you have from a few hours to a week (depending on the person's immunity system) before you feel to bad to leave your bed.

If i were you, Josh, i wouldn't go. There's no need to take any risks. Then again, only 4 percent of the people infected with SARS actually die. It's a bit of a Russian Roulette, is suppose.

As for that alien. It doesn't surprise me that you're being followed by shadows from the past. :)

Originally posted by Twisted
If i were you, Josh, i wouldn't go. There's no need to take any risks. Then again, only 4 percent of the people infected with SARS actually die. It's a bit of a Russian Roulette, is suppose.

As for that alien. It doesn't surprise me that you're being followed by shadows from the past. :)

I swear that alien is real and I shouldn't even post it, the voices I hear tell me not to let anyone else know but it understands my fear, they do atleast and they figure it's ok that I tell others as an apology towards scaring me, they say it's kind of like some kind of compensation, I'd sometimes ask to meet them, the one time they came for me I hid and they didn't bother me, so yeah, it's for real, i've seen the UFOs come for me over outside of my brother's house when I had asked for their help one time.

Josh

I've always wondered why aliens should bother to hide from humans if they were really able to come to Earth. They haven't come here to play go-and-seek, have they ? Or they must be really bored where they come from.

They don't hide, I could have seen them face to face, they were soooooooooo close to me this one day but I had told them within myself that I wasen't ready to handle such a realization, and they aren't from another planet or anything, they are directors in each one of our plays, but not gods, just directors.

Josh

What would not breathing solve? I'm having one of the greatest days of my life today, met the hottest girl on the planet, got a bunch of promotional stuff in the mail, put in a full days work and came home to everyone who had ordered pizza, then i went on my computer and everyone is hating :) It's like a script I wrote myself, so perfect,, oh yeah and I buying a new Canon 200MC Digital Camcorder, yayayayayayayyyyy!

j0$h

Ghettocities Clothing (Tokyo Promo 03/04)

Originally posted by eimik
i dunno.

but your pants are on backwards.

😄

"Kriss-kross will make you jump, jump! yo Kriss-Kross will make you jump, jump!" aaa, back in the day when the canon pants backward with one leg rolled up was the coolest thing to hit 2nd grade.... thugged out since cub-scouts

Joshua Tree (Grass pokemon)

im wordless. and stop putting bouncing icons.

you know, i sound immature. haha

i totally need to be shot in the face

im wordless. and stop putting bouncing icons.

you know, i sound immature. haha

i totally need to be shot in the face

Youth in Asia is how i'm going to die. A lethal dose but before I die from it I'll loot/robb a million banks, put gar'nades on my infected unmentionables, steal a taxi, a dozen stun-guns and i drive around shocking people with my pants down until the STDs take me over.

Joshua Tree (Grass Pokemon)

Originally posted by ghettocities
Youth in Asia is how i'm going to die. A lethal dose but before I die from it I'll loot/robb a million banks, put gar'nades on my infected unmentionables, steal a taxi, a dozen stun-guns and i drive around shocking people with my pants down until the STDs take me over.

anyway...

if im still here this post will NEVER die.

anyway...

if im still here this post will NEVER die.

I like typing friendship overseas accompany, anyways I just was flippin' the pages of the new Transworld Skateboarding Magazine and one of the ads had four pros standing on the shibuya cross-walk wearing surgical masks. Cool.

Josh

I like typing friendship overseas accompany, anyways I just was flippin' the pages of the new Transworld Skateboarding Magazine and one of the ads had four pros standing on the shibuya cross-walk wearing surgical masks. Cool.

Im depressed.

And my pools empty.

So I shall fill it up

With boys, who just understand.

ok. ok ok.

Im depressed.

And my pools empty.

So I shall fill it up

With boys, who just understand.

ok. ok ok.

That's not a Haiku, your offa f ew. feowmsodnsnsndo not find object placed underneath the stear.

ssskloopotota

JOSHUA

That's not a Haiku, your offa f ew. feowmsodnsnsndo not find object placed underneath the stear.

grrrr!?!?!

well, i think you totally deserve a vasectomy. You know it just may be a good investment for your habit.

Back
Top Bottom