What's new

For those who love Hello Kitty...

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
31 Jan 2003
You can have something totally different and unique to celebrate her 30th anniversary. It comes with a very hefty price, though. My Hello Kitty TV, phone, stereo, clocks, and the many other Hello Kitty items I have could never amount to this!

Check this out!

Jeweller's Website

Platinum Hello Kitty with 131 diamonds. It's not quite as bad as the $300,000 Monopoly board I saw not too long ago, though.

JUST AS SOON AS I WIN POWERBALL....

I'll get ya one for each day of the week; different presious stone color on each!!

Frank

🙂

Ironicly I once found a hello kitty adult toy as well....
Do you have it yet? =)
For some reason I do not think that would go over well in america, I thought it was amuseing though.

Originally posted by Feral-Darkness
Ironicly I once found a hello kitty adult toy as well....
Do you have it yet? =)
For some reason I do not think that would go over well in america, I thought it was amuseing though.

Hehehe...funny you ask... :D *ahem*

You can order them from J-list and other places, and there are a few different types out too... 😊

kirename and just how do you know about the different tyeps??? well you would definately get one..two from me when i hit powerball.

We talked about the japanese kitsu business stratagy in one of my business classes and I did my report on how hello kitty and how its in allmost anything that makes money, kids toys, electronics, adult toys, media ect.

Nothing better then getting a A+ on a papper that has the words "Hello kitty vibraters" in it. =)

WIFE SAYS THOSE ARE GREAT FOR.....

getting kinks out of a tense neck. All the pictures show women rubbing their necks. Amazing how many colors and sizes and types!! I guess it depends on the type of neck you have ??

Frank

😊

yep there's no excuse not to have a vibrator in Japan...... even the 100Y shop has them ... disguised as neck massagers of course!

Hi everyone.
I remember collecting everything "Hello Kitty" when I was a little girl in Japan. Japan has so many "cute" things...
A vibrating "Hello Kitty"? Now that's interesting!! ;)
Kirei na me, your eye really is pretty :).

~* Cherry *~

Originally posted by Cheery Cherry
Hi everyone.
I remember collecting everything "Hello Kitty" when I was a little girl in Japan. Japan has so many "cute" things...
A vibrating "Hello Kitty"? Now that's interesting!! ;)
Kirei na me, your eye really is pretty :).

~* Cherry *~

I believe it's officially called a "stress reliever"

Anybody seen the Hello Kitty Electric Guitar and the Hello Kitty car? Takes a lot of guts to play a pink Hello Kitty guitar.

Back
Top Bottom