What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

For those of you looking forward to Miyavi at PMX...

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
Reaction score
*chuckles* He's not going to....*chuckles more* be able to make it....Unfortunately *chuckles* he's had his support for that particular date....*tries to stop laughter* pulled out from under him....*chuckles even more*

What a.....shame..... 😊

Illaparatzo-sama

brrrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Ahahahahahaahhahahaha. THANK GOD. I was seriously considering not going cause of the stupid Miyavi fangirls I would have been forced to be around. Now, maybe less will be there >_>;;

suzu

Sempai
Reaction score
Who is this Miyavi person? I've seen a picture of him in the gothic lolita bible before, but I don't know who he is-_- No seems to like him, what did he do?

Illaparatzo-sama

brrrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Weeeellll.... it's just his solo career. He sucks badly at singing, yet he insists upon doing so. Used to guitar for Due'le Quartz. I just don't like him. >_>;

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
Reaction score
Illparatzo: You're going to PMX? See you there.

And for proof, I work side by side with the person in charge of the concert at PMX, as well as I know the people *er, person* who is in charge of bringing Miyavi, Silver Ash, and TMR here.

I can get it in writing and scan it, then post the image if you dont want to take my word for it. Truth be told, I dont think I was supposed to mention a word of this at all, but since I dont care, I did it anyway.

silver angel

Resident Latina
Reaction score
I guess it's not a good thing that I like Miyavi huh? lol, I know what you mean by the crazy fan girls. I like the guy's acoustic work but I'm not gonna get all crazy about him....(personally I don't really think too highly on fan girls....:D)

BTW what's PMX?

silver_ash86

the crazy hyper one...
Reaction score
yeah i like miyavi too... and i repeat silverangel's question: wat's PMX??

Illaparatzo-sama

brrrrrrrrrr
Reaction score
Goodie. I just wanted to you know... make sure before I start spreading the bad news. So when the madz0rs Miyavi fangirls start ranting "GIVE ME PROOF!" I can be like... "here's something that remotely resembles proof" and give them this thread, I guess. *shrugs*

Lydia

Top Bottom