What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

For people who live in japan..

GoldCoinLover

Sempai
Reaction score
Since there's been threads before about what shows you watch in japan, I can't really relate to that since I live in america and don't get any japanese shows. The closet I get is amine and only the background music is japanese.

I was wondering for people who live in japan, or are visiting america and learning the language, what american shows (in english only)do you like to watch/ are fun to watch?

My favorite shows are:
1) Who want's to be a millionaire?
2) The Ren & Stimpy Show. (Cartoon that has been discontinued)
3) Dog Eat Dog
4) Boiling Points
5) Music Videos

And alot more. Although I have Direct TV, which is satellite TV, I assume most japanese who are visiting america/and/or learning the japanese just have normal TV.

-Yu-

先輩
Reaction score
Okay, I'll tell you something.
Since there aren't many channels from America, the number of and kinds of channels are limited even though my family has a cable TV.

What I watch most I think is,,,,, CNN however I prefer Discovery Channel to CNN. Sometimes I watch some movies and dramas etc... can't remeber what they are called.

Buddha Smoker

Finally Enlighted One
Reaction score
I know shows that I used to watch when I lived in the States but all of them are gone now :(

If I was in the States then I know that I would be more current on Stargate SG-1, the Simpsons, and ???well, I'm not sure what else???

Top Bottom