What's new

For my fellow Star Wars geeks/fanboys...

Iron Chef

Villain
Rest in Peace
26 Feb 2003

Attachments

• anakin_ep3.jpg
    anakin_ep3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 147
Kind of interesting. I thought the first two really sucked, so I'm hoping this one will make up for them. With all the talk about how great the special effects are going to be I'm not too confident, they concentrated way too much effort on the CG and not enough on the story/acting to make the others watchable and it sounds like this one will be the same. Anakin looks cooler though.

I can't wait!

The 1st one sucks, but i kind of liked the 2nd one... (minus some of the terrible acting of course).

I've never had the privilage of watching any of the episodes due to the long theatre lines consisting of intimidating people with nickle trench coats purchased from near-by second hand clothing stores.

I'll tell you this much though, I was first in line for "Fast and the Furriest" I swear that adult book store must have carded me eleven and a half times....

Speaking of getting carded this evening I went out to dinner, ordered a strawberry margarita to enjoy with the mexican food we had ordered. The waiter left, I heard the ice, he came back and said "Margarita no alcohol," and I was like, "Huh?" He asked, "I can't serve regular Margarita to you," and i'm like "I'm twenty-one here is my I.D." he then after examining my I.D. dropped his fake-mexican accent and said "Heh sorry, you look like your 17 dude."

Josh

Originally posted by senseiman
Kind of interesting. I thought the first two really sucked, so I'm hoping this one will make up for them.

agreed.

mm... anakin is looking better -_-;;
I just hope I'm not sorely disappointed

((hahaha!!!!!! ..sorry ghetto))

Back
Top Bottom