What's new

Flow-War

Nightwalker

後輩
21 Nov 2004

They sing the ending song to Saiyuki Reload and I fell for it just when the guy started singing. It just makes me feel so weird. Like a good weird. Tingles maybe? ☝

Anywho! Here's what they look like and I highly recommend the song "ID"! lease check it out! It's amazing! Wish I could find out more about the band. They must be like a small production band.

There any good anime type kinda bands that you haven't heard about? Like ya know let's say Buck-Tick from Nightwalker. They sing the opening song and I never really looked into them till I heard the opening song for that anime. They are alright but the opening song for Nightwalker they did was their best.

Thanks for flagging this one up, Nightwalker! I wanna check it out now!

Haven't seen you around for a while btw - did you go on a vacation? :?

Considering the last messages in this thread are from 2005, I hope it's okay for me to post here. ^^'

Does anyone know what flow-war is currently doing? The latest release from them in CDJapan's store is from the year 2004, and their official site isn't working (nor their record company's site). It's very difficult to find any information of them, aside from the things we know about them through Saiyuki. :p

Back
Top Bottom