What's new

flesh hanging anime.??????

i saw a jap movie with some of that ****.. it was starring the yakuza.. and this one guy that mutilated himself and others cut out his tounge and had one of his enemies suspended from those things.. then he poured boiling oil over his back.. nasty stuff..

it was utterly weird... this one guy thought he was a tv show when he didn't get the drugs he needed.... he made a tv screen out of a box and sat inside it...

TwistedMac said:
i saw a jap movie with some of that ****.. it was starring the yakuza.. and this one guy that mutilated himself and others cut out his tounge and had one of his enemies suspended from those things.. then he poured boiling oil over his back.. nasty stuff..

it was utterly weird... this one guy thought he was a tv show when he didn't get the drugs he needed.... he made a tv screen out of a box and sat inside it...

Hi from Sweden.
You are talking about "Koroshiya" ("Ichi the Killer") by Takashi Miike

Great movie (and manga), but yes.. utterly weird.. 🙂
Takashi Miike is one of a kind. I like him.
I would like to recommend a movie to you and all of you out there (who hasn't seen this one) by Takashi Miike. It's called Gozu. Watch it, enjoy it and try to understand it. 😊

EDIT: Replaced a word.

Back
Top Bottom