What's new

Flags?

Timsan

後輩
4 Dec 2003
I liked having flags in our posts it was easier to identify where people were from. Any chance they will be brough tback?

Timsan said:
I liked having flags in our posts it was easier to identify where people were from. Any chance they will be brough tback?

We will start to reapply hacks and modifications once vB3 Gold will be available.

jeisan said:
im not sure tim, though the location in your profile is listed now.

As you as people write it. Anyway flags make it much easier to see instantly where someone is from - and everybody must have one. 👍

Ideally, flags should even be automatically set on the IP address, but that doesn't seem to be feasible... :(

jeisan said:
im not sure tim, though the location in your profile is listed now.
Why not have a flag for your location, and the text for your 'roots', ethnic background etc...

as i understand it flags wont be available for another couple weeks or so when VB3 gold becomes available and hacks can be re-applied, so i was just pointing out the obvious alternative.

I also like the option of looking at a flag to see where someone is. The location thing is, like Maciamo said, subject to anything that one could care to write. Also, I found that having the flags was a good educational tool. I had gotten to the point that I could recognize the Saudi Arabian flag, something that I never thought I would learn!

Last edited:
Seems Like Unlimited Possibilities With...

this v3B Gold ! How are we doing on band width use??
Can we post member pictures yet? This seems like when you but a fancy new car with all kinds of gagets!! It's like every day we tune in, something new!! O Genie, what will you bestow on us next??

Frank

😊

Back
Top Bottom