What's new

fine..a noob again oO

NineInchPigs

後輩
19 Oct 2006
*tock tock* hi
well I got only 15 min left,before I have to leave the internet.That ain't enogh time to think about intriducing my self -.-.
My name is *blabla*,I'am an 18 old Girl from Germany (baden-baden o_O),i like to play games,particulary Rpg's (like Gothic,Dungeon Seges etc) and Adventures (btw no,I'am a fat ^^),anime/manga,and of course..music ;)
well, why I'am here?I hope to write with some people who not that uptight,as those japanese wich i found on Japan guide.com :( And also, I like to learn more about the Country where the hottest Rocksingers came from *hrhr*
If you have any questions - youre welcome
well.Nice to meet you 🙂
P.S. Sry for spelling mistakes ;P

Hey!Welcome!:) Yeah some people are really uptight o_O, I know what you mean but don't let that get to you there's plenty of "open?" people here!
I'm sure You'll have a great time!👍

Greetings from the Japan Alps; the roof of Japan !! It's my pleasure to meet you, and I hope you will find the pleasure you seek here, on Jref !! There are a lot of topics and such, and I know you will surely enjoy the J-music area!

So, when you get the time, and are in the mood, please go ahead and post !! Don't worry too much about your English--I know I couldn't do it in German--and if some of us don't understand something, I think most of us would ask you to try get the idea clear.

Let's have a good time !! Hope to talk to you later on some fine day !! 🙂

Hello and welcome at the same time! 🌹 Hope you'll enjoy your time here and if you need any help in english... :p

I hope to write with some people who not that uptight,as those japanese which i found on Japan guide.com

Welcome to Jref,we have a few decent female Japanese forumers here are easy going.

You meant male Japanese forumers,99% of them only regular Japan-oriented forums to air anti-China/Korea crap NOT much else.Non-hater Japanese would lurk around to read don't bother to post.It's some ignorant foreigners in false hope,as if they can have normal constructive communications with Japanese nationals in cyberspace.

Sry ricecake,could you say it,in a sentence what a foreign student with her schoolenglish can understand?
@all
thanx for posting :D

Back
Top Bottom