What's new

Finding clothes that fit properly

sina

Sina
11 Dec 2005
Hi everyone,
I'd especially like to ask all the ladies for comments or advice about finding clothes that properly fit the proportions of a foreign woman's body.
Please share any personal stories about funny situations or struggles you've had and what you've done to solve those problems (eg. go on major shopping sprees when you go home to stock up on stuff that fits, order clothes from the net, etc).
Also, if anyone knows of any clothing shops that offer sizes made for foeigners, please let me know about them. I'm also looking for designers or anyone in the fashion industry who caters to foreigners.
Thanks!

OMG haha this just happened my boyfriend decided to get me a chinese dress for valentines day. Well he got my sizes and toldme all about how i was getting nothing for valentines day he ordered a beautiful purple chinese dress well he was gonna surprise me and he did a good job but they mailed us the wrong size i put it on and it looked like a silk moo moo...anyways juss thought id share i thought it wasironic

Back
Top Bottom