What's new

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

endlessrain

POP_is_dead
5 Jun 2005
I've been waiting for this for 4 years. o_O LOL. I hated the way they kept on delaying it. I didn't look at the official Japanese site for a while but looked yesterday, and found some new scans. It looks like Sephiroth is brought to life again, and it also shows Cloud holding Kadaj in his arms. Doe anyone know the Story of it?(I know alot but MEH.)
ADVENT20LOGO-1.jpg
ff7ac-1.jpg

:)

Advent children

I have the movie, and it is really great!!! What would you like to know about it?

I've seen the movie too - it's good - or at least pretty 😌 Kadaj is sex! 😊

... did you actually want us to tell you what happens in the movie, or you just wanted to know what we thought about it? :? :?

The story was OK, but the dialogue of the movie wasn't needed... :?

It's A LOT easier to like this movie if you're a fan of the FF-games, and expecially FFVII off course. (Note:she's a fan!)

really one of the best Anime movies for a long time to be released in Europe.

Well Endless Rain so far as I'm told they postponed the movie release in europe untill december 2006, so you will have to wait a year more (yeah this sux I know it).

Otherwise for those Final Fantasy fans out there, go to www.ffshrine.org and enter the forums. In there there alot more help to understanding the movie and stuff.

-Da Monstar

I watched the movie for two weeks ago. I think it's great. I love Cloud and Kadaj, they are my favourites.😌 I have the game too but I didn't play it yet. 😌

You should really play it. It is brilliant. It will also help you explain a few things in the movie, if you didn't understand some parts of the movie.

The best charaters are, Reno and Vincet. So cool.......Tifa and Yuffie.....HOT

Yes I agree with my pal Philip here. After having seen the movie we both found out that we could'nt remember all of the game, so a couple og weeks ago we got togehter and played for 17 hours straight before we got to tired (what?) and needed to sleep.

Ohh also update on the release: It will be releasedin Europe, January the 10th, 2006

I kept thinking, as I watched, that . . .

DANG! I need to learn to move like that!!!

Hee, hee. 😌

Can I say insanely beautiful work?

Back
Top Bottom