What's new

FF7 AC

I've seen it and still a bit skeptical as to where the producers plan to go with this since it is a post-game story, especially with bringing back Sephiroth and all. Of course the last movie Square did bombed, so I would figure they are more aware of the situation with filming.

It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

well,what i truely hoped for the movie is to have a better ending like wat the fans wanted after so many years of waiting and would not have any c*ck ups... 👍

Shinmeiryu said:
I've seen it and still a bit skeptical as to where the producers plan to go with this since it is a post-game story, especially with bringing back Sephiroth and all. Of course the last movie Square did bombed, so I would figure they are more aware of the situation with filming.

It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

I doubt they're actually bring sephiroth back. You only see him in the scene where he walks through the fire, and that happened in the game.

the new white-hair guy doesn't look enough like sephiroth to be him, it's probably his spawn or something...

but how come you're so sure that it isn't sephiroth?and the news of him being alive is highly possible ne...
Characters out so far:cloud,barret and vincent........

Well, if you turn on the sound while you're watching the trailer, you hear the choir singing "Sephiroth".

Well, yeah, i suppose so. I reckon the guy in the flames is in fact Sephiroth.

Eternal Wind said:
but how come you're so sure that it isn't sephiroth?and the news of him being alive is highly possible ne...
Characters out so far:cloud,barret and vincent........

You're right. I just checked out the theories from adventchildren.net, and what they said about sephiroth being under the white blanket makes sense.

but i really don't think this person with short white hair is sephiroth. i just don't think it looks enough like him to actually be him. But the reseblence is close enough to be like...his son...or another clone...or brother.

I hope he's a family member, that would add so much more depth to the story.

Yes,He might be a clone from jenova and the story might get outta hand and go to a trilogy movie instead of one...:D:D:D:D
Is it me being sarcastic or not?:D:D

cool,too bad i don't know japanese lang :D,but i bet there will definitely be lots of clones!MAN,i love cloud:D:D:D

Cid is a cumplusory character in FF world,so no worries!and i agree that cloud is so freakin cool in the trailer!!:D:D

Hmmm.....I've seen the ending of FF7 again and I noticed a conversation between Cloud and Tifa.....

Cloud:I think I'm begginning to understand....
Tifa:What?
Cloud:An answer from the planet...the promised land....I think I can meet her there...
Tifa:Yeah,let's go meet her.

What does this conversation means??Is Aeris still alive!!?

hi

:)
hello, this is my 1st time to post a message, but mm..
i think i'm a bit slow.. actually, i didn't manage to finish playing the FF7.
i just know that aeris died... but i don't know why & about the ending...
Can anyone mind to tell to me, please?

oh.. by the way, the ffx-2 international + last mission is out.
it has the ff7 trailer in it, with a few enhancement think.
i saw cloud went to see aeris at the lake where he dropped her into the water when she died.... does it imply anything?

thanks!
look forward to watching the ff7:AC!! :(

I can't wait to buy a copy. (I heard it's coming straight to DVD, should be pretty cool.) I was a big fan when FF7 came out because it reflected on Japan (a little too much?) like the slums having some of the same bars as roppongi and that Golden Saucer that looks exactly like that Sega palace minus the chocobo races. I could care less about who dies, who comes back or whatever, I'm just glad they are putting out more eye candy.

Josh

http://www.lovehotelling.com

c3res said:
:)
hello, this is my 1st time to post a message, but mm..
i think i'm a bit slow.. actually, i didn't manage to finish playing the FF7.
i just know that aeris died... but i don't know why & about the ending...
Can anyone mind to tell to me, please?

oh.. by the way, the ffx-2 international + last mission is out.
it has the ff7 trailer in it, with a few enhancement think.
i saw cloud went to see aeris at the lake where he dropped her into the water when she died.... does it imply anything?

thanks!
look forward to watching the ff7:AC!! :(
Wow,I'll try my best in explaining :p
Aeris died in order to activate holy and save the earth from the meteor and the ending was that the earth was saved by the lifestream 👍
As for cloud with aeris at the lake?It was just a memory flashback,and you can see by cloud's clothing(2 years ago) 👍

Eternal Wind said:
Hmmm.....I've seen the ending of FF7 again and I noticed a conversation between Cloud and Tifa.....

Cloud:I think I'm begginning to understand....
Tifa:What?
Cloud:An answer from the planet...the promised land....I think I can meet her there...
Tifa:Yeah,let's go meet her.

What does this conversation means??Is Aeris still alive!!?

oh my GOD!
-Goes to do research plus play the game over to see if there is a way.....AGAIN-

You know what Esca? That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. I guess I'll have to join you.

-Jeff

👍 You know. I been missing that game anyways. i think i will start it again today. Raise me some chocobo, get me all the materia my weapons can hold...and seduce tifa... or aeris...we got to break this myth! there has to be away tobring her back! I just can't figure it out! there has to be signs all through the game...just have to look harder....especially with this one at the end damn! i got alot of work to put in on this. :p

I have been dreaming of playing the game again for the last three months but school. i love the materia system it should come back. final fantasy owns me it is my master

Esca,
Alright, check this out. I have to play through this game in Japanese because my girlfriend has my English ver. So, if I have to play through it in Japanese, so do you. Contact me if you need to know how. I can't wait! I'm going to start tonight, so I might have a heads up on you.

-Jeff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom