• I hate every day

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Everyday is a good day

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Index

窶禿塒弯
26 Feb 2005
On what day of the week do you love to wake up? On which day do you think life is great? Which day inspires you?

My favourite day of the week these days is Thursday. Friday means the end of the working week, which brings the weekend, but since I'm off work at the moment, the weekend doesn't have much meaning actually. As a matter of fact, the weekends are more boring than the week! Thursday, however, makes me reminiscent of the happiness of Friday, that joy at knowing that I'm almost home, and that in just a few more hours my worries will be put on hold for two days. I don't feel like that at the moment, but....

I wish I could say that I had a favorite day, but I live in an eviroment where people have a tendaceny to make me angry. :eek: So I hate everyday of the week.

Friday used to be my favorite for a long time when I had a job with weekend off, but I don't mind working now, and I usually have three days off in the middle of the week, which helps me re-energize and makes me want to work hard.
Everyday is a good day for me.

Four days of work and three days off are perfect for me. Haven't a lot of companies in Europe started to set that schedule for their employees?

My favorite day of the week is Saturday. I can atually wake up and go to bed late, and I don't have to worry about work or school at all.

Any day that I wake up and my family is there with me is my favorite day of the week. I work shift work, so I don't have a true weekend...it changes occasionally. That and I can do anything I want on any day of the week, so it really doesn't make a difference to me.

i like wednesday,,, middle of the week, means just 2 days to go... most nice day to wake up... is when my girl wake me up to say, ohayo and ganbatte...

its got to be monday....back to work,
i love my job because it funds my own webcomic.

Back
Top Bottom