What's new

Favorite Curry Place!

What is your favorite curry joint in Japan?

• Little Spoon

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Curry House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CoCos

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

alkora

後輩
30 Dec 2006
What are your guy's favorite curry joints in Japan?

If I don't list them all, let me know and i'll add them to the list....

As for mine, Little Spoon kicks for the taste and price :)

alkora said:
What are your guy's favorite curry joints in Japan?
19_02-1.jpg

related thread

:p My HOUSE.

Well, only because I love this Korean Brand [I think they sell in Japan too-- not sure] of Apple Curry. It's so good. Whenever I go anywhere else, the curry is kind of bland and...it's just curry so I never buy curry from anywhere else.

Im not really a fan of Japanese curry. It's really more of a gravy than a curry, but coco's is pretty good. I can only get up to # 5 though!:(

There is a nice little local restaurant (no franchise, single owner/operation) that has roots from New Delhi in my neighborhood. The owners are very friendly and they serve a traditional menu using more spices than I can count with both my hands and feet. Curries are made-to-order and I find myself always trying something new every time I go back. Great stuff. :cool:

For Japanese curry, I voted for Coco's not only for the spicy meter, but for the ability to get cheese.

Indian curry was a bit tougher because so much of it was related to how good the naan was. I found a nice little place in Nagoya that had about 8 different kinds of naan that really affected the way the curry tasted, but was easily my favorite. Don't think I ever got the name.

Back
Top Bottom