What's new

Favorite Anime Quotes

ryuichi

Kumagoro
19 Jul 2004
my favorite anime quote would have to be...
"Does insanity run in your family?" Ranma, Ranma Ѕ
"What is talent? Is it edible?" Ryouchi Sakuma, Gravitation
"Well, I don't normally fight with morons." Sano, Rurouni Kenshin
👍 "Ninjas are revolting, they stole my idea. I'll have to kill them now." Hiei Yu Yu Hakusho
"This idiot makes Kuwabara look smart." Hiei

Thats mostly it. It's sad I know. Plus some Jin Quotes like the one for my signature. :)

A few of my favourite quotes:

"High school girls, high school girls, all for me, high school girls!"
-Shigure Sohma (Fruits Basket)

"Oro?"
-Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)

"Let me brief you briefly on today's mission."
-Il Palazzo (Excel Saga)

"Hail, Il Pala..Cough, Hack"
-Hyatt (Excel Saga)

:giggle:

^^^^^
I love the yu yu hakusho one with sensui when he dose the 👍 sighed meaning two days and yuske goes "what? Love and peace?"

lol well i like
what the hell r u?-Granny
just a humble bounty hunter ma'am-Spike
-from cowboy bebop the movie

I have alot from yu yu hakusho I like now that I think about it
"woah Hiei, what happened to your arm?"-kuwabara
"It didnt obey when I gave it a command so I had to punish it"-Hiei
mentaly *luaghs* 'ok hes wierd'

"you should know better than to trap a animal like a fox karasu, we tend to show our teeth"-youko

"If you think about it death really isn't so frightening. Who knows, you might actually enjoy it."-Karasu

"Besides, I've found that there's no greater rush than taking the life of someone you care for. The intamacy that murderer and victim share is unparalleled." -karasu

"Forgive me for disturbing this train of thought, but shouldn't you take this time to pray?" -karasu

"I chose not to harm your face, beacuase I may not be able to keep you, But I can always the image of your beautiful face in my mind"-karasu

that last one might not ne right, cause i had to do that one off of memory, all of those quotes are from the karasu and kurama battle, I am getting very obsessed with karasu now. Too bad hes dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom