What's new

Ever thought in Musume ?

Meiji Lythtis

Maki's GOLD SAINT
3 Oct 2003
Just wondering... I'd like to know how many Morning Musume fans there are in this forum... I've seen a lot of j-rock fans (me too)... but i'm really obsessed with Morning Musume...

and remember...

Maki Forever !!!

I have never heard any of their music. I know who they are but the mp3's I found wouldn't download. I can't buy CD's bacause I don't have the money XD

Ah, Keiichi... u again 🙂 ... with u I think we get the great quantity of.....: TWO! haha that like momusu 👏

*lol* Maybe we can convert/transform/brainwash some people here to fans, and people shall enjoy all Hello! Project. :D

You are an insane mushe Lythtis, but to do the human sacrifices is not a bad idea, but i think your Godess is not as good as mine. We can do it for uor kawaii godess Rika!!!!
Mmmm, i have know that some mushes are you wanna conquist your empire Lythtissia, becouseyour land is like their empire MusheLand.
Take care of your bussines...

Originally posted by Gubidxa
You are an insane mushe Lythtis, but to do the human sacrifices is not a bad idea, but i think your Godess is not as good as mine. We can do it for uor kawaii godess Rika!!!!
Mmmm, i have know that some mushes are you wanna conquist your empire Lythtissia, becouseyour land is like their empire MusheLand.
Take care of your bussines...

u r crazy man :D how u dare calling me mushe :eek: *j/k* ... my Empire in unconquerable (dunno if this word exists 😌 ) haha but thanx for the info :D

Originally posted by Keiichi
Rika's really cute, but Gocchin's the goddess. 😄

u see? Keiichi's with me :D ... but with u Gibidxa we reach the fantastic quantity on... THREE haha liking momusu 👏 three against the world :)

Yes. And I must create a H!P member avatar soon for this forum. :)
Thy empire shall expand! But one thing must come first. Getting some z's. :D Nighty night. :sleep: *grabs around for invisible Maki plushie*

Yeah, plz tell me when u do those avatars, i could send u my Maki pic :D ... and... i should sleep too, i'm tired; i'll try to dream with Maki, i've never dreamed with her ::snif:: lets see if im lucky tonight ;)

Some of their songs are ok (the covers mainly). Im not a big fan of the j-pop girls groups. But i did like their tv specials (bakajo and undoukai). Verrrrrry funny.

Originally posted by Keiichi
Hey, Meiji, you got any really good Maki pics? :)

Hi... sorry for being late :p ... i've been too busy... but i got some pics that are really good, they can hold a 90x60 printing... right now i'm doing some posters. If u want any pic just tell me :D

I watched mini moni janken pyon PV this is suppose to be for little kids right? Even though I was entertained by there dancing it looked very childish.

Mini Moni has always had that style, unfortunatly the group has just disbanded a few weeks ago :( ... Jankenpyon is part of the first generation of Mini Moni with Mari Yaguchi, Nozomi Tsuji, Ai Kago (from Morning Musume the three of them) and Mika Todd (from Coconuts Musume), later, Yaguchi graduated from Mini Moni and her place was taken by Ai Takahashi (from Morning Musume too)... after a lot of great songs and becoming the most successful Hello! Project subgroup, Mika decided to leave and back to US to study music, it was when the producer Tsunku decided to disband the group.

🍜

personally i have heard 3 songs of minimoni,have see like 3 videos of morning mosume and i disagree,they are horrible ,bad,sucks!!,,...(my opinion),i just don't like her music ...well...that's all...

Hien said:
personally i have heard 3 songs of minimoni,have see like 3 videos of morning mosume and i disagree,they are horrible ,bad,sucks!!,,...(my opinion),i just don't like her music ...well...that's all...

Agreed.

morning musu having to make up for the fact of how horrible they are by having 12 members is proof enough that they are indeed horrible.

Mini Moni's pretty brainwashing..

Back
Top Bottom