What's new

Ever got banned in online games?

13 Jan 2005
I admit that I got banned 'quite a no.' of times when I was playing online games in the past. The reasons include the admin being plain unreasonable 🔫 , having too good a score :) , plain mischief :sorry: , exploiting in-game bugs :eek: , playing music over the voice chat system :LOL: , really nasty stuff... 😆

I never got banned for using cheat software. 👍

In one incident, I decided to deliberately play Half-Life Counter Strike in a different way. After connecting to a FF (friendly fire) enabled UK server, I went on a 1 hour TK (team killing) spree :( . Despite the server's auto-kick feature, I kept returning for repeat performnaces 🙇‍♂️ . Suddenly, I was banned by the admin with cheers from the other players.

Show your ban incidents!

my ping was bad,, i didnt knew what that ment, but they just kicked me out all the time... ( i was good though.. cause i just Killed most of them wuhahahah)

If your ping is bad it means you have high latency and that you lag the games for others - quite annoying :p. But i know how it feels - i was kicked quite often on the simplest of games (Starcraft) for lag...stupid dial up.

Back
Top Bottom