What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

"Enjoy Life" in katakana

SteeveBai

Registered
Reaction score
Please translate the words "Enjoy Life" in Katakana vertical translation. Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score
Which do you mean, to translate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Japanese and write it vertically in katakana or
to transliterate it into katakana like a loanword?

SteeveBai

Registered
Reaction score
Which do you mean, to translate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Japanese and write it vertically in katakana or
to transliterate it into katakana like a loanword?
I am sorry. I thought Katakana and Hiragana are Japanese alphabet. I don't really understand the difference. I apologize. I think I want to transliterate the sentence "Enjoy Life" into Katakana like loanwood?

mdchachi

Reaction score
エンジョイライフ but place the characters in vertical orientation. Note the spacing is off in the below example. The ョ should be closer to the ジ.
You can see examples on the Internet here but I don't see any oriented vertically. As Toritoribe-san noted, this is writing the English "Enjoy Life" in Japanese. (i.e. it's not a "translation" into Japanese.)
1634219689978.png

SteeveBai

Registered
Reaction score
エンジョイライフ but place the characters in vertical orientation. Note the spacing is off in the below example. The ョ should be closer to the ジ.
You can see examples on the Internet here but I don't see any oriented vertically. As Toritoribe-san noted, this is writing the English "Enjoy Life" in Japanese. (i.e. it's not a "translation" into Japanese.)
View attachment 49810
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I asked for. Appreciate it much. Thanks💕

Top Bottom