What's new

English to Japanese Translations

CupidsArrow

後輩
22 May 2011
Does anybody know of a service that does English to Japanese translations for a Japanese singles website.

Thanks for your help.

Is this just a ploy for advertising your service in your signature?

You started an English website aimed at helping single Japanese meet single Japanese? That's hilarious!!!

You started an English website aimed at helping single Japanese meet single Japanese? That's hilarious!!!

Yeah, you might get a lot more Japanese people using your site if you actually offered it in.. well... JAPANESE..

Did it really take you 3 years to figure this out?

Please do not ask me to buy your stock any time soon.

I swear there are so many people alive now, who never would have made it to adulthood if it wasn't for the advances in our modern world.

What's hilarious is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand why someone outside of Japan would want to use a service to find Japanese people.

What's hilarious is that you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand why someone outside of Japan would want to use a service to find Japanese people.

You present it as being for Japanese singles to find Japanese singles. You are aware that there are Japanese websites which cater to the needs of Japanese people in the Japanese language, aren't you?

There is absolutely no need to have English to Japanese translations for a website which is truly what you say it is. The likelihood that Japanese singles seeking Japanese singles would even find, much less use your meet market is so close to zero that the difference isn't worth the bother of calculating.

Either way, you're only here to advertise your service. Which quite obviously is meant to tempt non-Japanese into signing up in the hopes they've magically stumbled upon an English language site for meeting tons of J-Chicks.

Notice that your advertising link got removed from your sig?

I'm not sure why I'm going through this with you. My original question was posted to find a translator for the reasons that you mention. I'm aware that the capacity to retain what I said in my first message is a struggle for you. The site is intended for Japanese singles from all over to meet, and yes it's important to have the Japanese language as an option. Isn't that why I posted?
A little food for thought

So tell us....about how many Japanese singles have flocked to your English language website to meet other Japanese singles?

You're still ridiculous.

Did you bother reading my post before posting the stupid comment above

Did you bother reading all of my post? Your website said copyright 2008-2011. I will now say it again for you.

DId it really take you 3 years to figure out you should have a Japanese language option?

I'm not sure why I'm going through this with you. My original question was posted to find a translator for the reasons that you mention. I'm aware that the capacity to retain what I said in my first message is a struggle for you. The site is intended for Japanese singles from all over to meet, and yes it's important to have the Japanese language as an option.
What other option would you expect to need for Japanese people to meet Japanese?

Coals to Newcastle, perhaps with a hidden agenda. I don't like the sound of it.

I have one idea we can use Google translator for translating words.

Yeah!! I am just about to say... Google Translate is really a good tools to help us solve this..
it's not only by words or sentence.. but whole sites as well..

although sometimes it's not hundred percent accurate .. but I think it's good enough :D

To help us solve what? The problem the moronic OP had?

I've generally found it took me less effort to learn to read Japanese than it takes to try to wrap my mind around the garbled crap Google Translate turns out.

(Are you really a Japanese Guru?)

To help us solve what? The problem the moronic OP had?
I've generally found it took me less effort to learn to read Japanese than it takes to try to wrap my mind around the garbled crap Google Translate turns out.
(Are you really a Japanese Guru?)
Be cool man..
It's true and of course it's better to learn to read japanese rather than rely on Google Translate!
But, what if a newbie which just started to touch for japanese? Google Translate do helps this type of peoples a lot =)
and a lot of peoples do use it as well during Japan's earthquake..
And.. I would like to say.. Google Translate do really helps to solve for short term problem.. but if you really serious in learning japanese.. please go and grab some courses or teacher outside and learn it!

Thank you for your advice. If I ever decide to learn Japanese I will remember it and hope you will help me.

Are you familiar with the original purpose of this thread?

P.S.
Your profile lists English as your mother tongue. Is that correct? Do you also speak some other languages?

This thread is great, I am just sitting back here eating some popcorn waiting for the next hilarious response. Thanks guys!

BTW can anyone direct me to an English language site in Japan that would introduce me to English speaking people in Japan that want to get together to have some fun. Wait, I need a site that is translated first from Japanese to English for people who don't read, write, or speak any Japanese. Can you help a brother out here? Thanks ahead of time for all your assistance!

This thread is great, I am just sitting back here eating some popcorn waiting for the next hilarious response. Thanks guys!

BTW can anyone direct me to an English language site in Japan that would introduce me to English speaking people in Japan that want to get together to have some fun. Wait, I need a site that is translated first from Japanese to English for people who don't read, write, or speak any Japanese. Can you help a brother out here? Thanks ahead of time for all your assistance!

Same here! :p I do find this funny!

how did I miss this gem? Mike I can't believe how handily you've been trolled here

Back
Top Bottom