What's new

English/Chinese Words Into Japanese

D.EVILGOD

後輩
17 Mar 2017
Hello All,

Can I Please Humbly Ask For Help In Translating The Following Words Into Japanese.

Let's Eat! 吃饭了!

Since you apparently haven't even started learning Japanese yet and you're already starting the process of obtaining Japanese citizenship (while on a tourist visa waiver...), you might want to get started; they actually require you to have a modicum of Japanese proficiency before they will give you citizenship.

The answer is

食べましょう or 食べよう

Since you apparently haven't even started learning Japanese yet and you're already starting the process of obtaining Japanese citizenship (while on a tourist visa waiver...), you might want to get started; they actually require you to have a modicum of Japanese proficiency before they will give you citizenship.

The answer is

食べましょう or 食べよう

Thanks Mike.

Can You Please Give Your Wonderful Explanations In Romanji?

Romaji, not romanji.

My Second Words Translations Requests Are, In Romanji Please ..

"How Interesting .. "
Nante omoshiroi, Nanto omoshiroi, Nante kyōmibukai, Nanto kyōmibukai, or more slangy Chō omoshirē, Chō sugē

Can You Please Give Your Wonderful Explanations In Romanji?
I believe there is something you can do before asking for help.
Google 翻訳

Although Mike's translation is correct for the volitional "let's eat!", the most common phrase said before eating would be "itadakimasu." It doesn't have the same volitional meaning as the English, which doesn't have a set phrase for this situation, so it's often written as "let's eat!" so there can be something in the subtitles.

Although Mike's translation is correct for the volitional "let's eat!", the most common phrase said before eating would be "itadakimasu." It doesn't have the same volitional meaning as the English, which doesn't have a set phrase for this situation, so it's often written as "let's eat!" so there can be something in the subtitles.

It does help to emphasize the fact that there is practically no question regarding "How do you say XXX in Japanese?" where the proper response isn't "What's the context?"

Kamsamhamida! Arigato!

I shalt try my best to say Kamsamhamida Arigato for every posts which i make here in my humble attempts to be humble for all your sincere efforts at my simple requests for simple words simple translations for simple people like me..

I tried using google translate but it of course don't allow for "context translations"..

I was referring to the romaji transliteration of the Japanese sentences on Google Tranaslate, not the English translation. It's often relatively accurate, at least far better than translation. My another two cents.
11b7s4o.jpg

And you can't even translate or transliterate these simple sentences. A nice humble reply, indeed...

Kamsamhamida! Arigato!

I shalt try my best to say Kamsamhamida Arigato for every posts which i make here in my humble attempts to be humble for all your sincere efforts at my simple requests for simple words simple translations for simple people like me..

I tried using google translate but it of course don't allow for "context translations"..
You don't have to be sarcastic.

The way to get a good translation for a given context is to give the context when you ask for the translation. Otherwise you're going to get the same literal translations that Google provides.

Back
Top Bottom