後輩
21 Sep 2014
富士山にいきますへ
Fujisan ni ikimasu he
I will to go to Mt.Fuji

モバイルサイトへ
Mobairu saito he
To mobile site

Acording to jisho, 'he' indicates direction or goal.

With the above information how would translate "to Mt.Fuji" as in "off to Mt.Fuji now"

I do, I just have not encountered that as of yet.

You have a beginner's textbook which does NOT teach へ ?

In over a year of studying you have not yet encountered へ ?

I find that impossible to believe.

Please get a proper good quality textbook (don't forget; I've seen the list of junk you're using) and work your way through it instead of farting about with random phrases and crap you looked up in a dictionary.

It is not a sentence-final particle, by the way. Your first example 富士山に行きますへ is incorrect.

How is it you can be bothered to learn how to input Japanese text but you can't be bothered to start at Lesson 1 of a proper textbook and create a foundation for actually making some progress in your studies instead of just spinning your wheels? You could have had this down months ago.

You have a beginner's textbook which does NOT teach へ ?

In over a year of studying you have not yet encountered へ ?

I find that impossible to believe.

Please get a proper good quality textbook (don't forget; I've seen the list of junk you're using) and work your way through it instead of farting about with random phrases and crap you looked up in a dictionary.

It is not a sentence-final particle, by the way. Your first example 富士山に行きますへ is incorrect.

How is it you can be bothered to learn how to input Japanese text but you can't be bothered to start at Lesson 1 of a proper textbook and create a foundation for actually making some progress in your studies instead of just spinning your wheels? You could have had this down months ago.

I guess i have not been studying genki well enough

I guess i have not been studying genki well enough

That would indeed seem to be the case. It appears in Lesson 3.

image.jpeg

You want to learn Japanese? Set all your other junk and your cartoons and comic books aside and force yourself to carefully and attentively work your way through this material first.

Back
Top Bottom