What's new

Email setting for new post notification from JREF

Cue

今北産業
6 Jun 2006
Dear Admin/Moderator,

I'm subscribing several threads and I receive notification by email when a new post is added to those thread.

It worked fine and those emails came to my Inbox until yesterday(my time), but for some reason, they have been coming in my bulk folder instead of Inbox for the past several hours.
Also, those emails now seem to be encoded as ISO, while old(at least ones up to yesterday) emails as Shift-JIS(or something similar that support Japanese language)...

Well, I'm just curious to know if this sudden change is due to something on my end. And yet I don't recall having changed my setting of the email options or having marked emails from JREF as spam...

I can still read them, but I just wanted to know if there's a way to fix it and receive those emails in my Inbox without Mojibake.

Maybe it sounds like a stupid question to ask or I might be asking at the wrong place, but like I said, I haven't the slightest idea what is causing it but I have no one else to ask.
So, I'd much appreciate it if someone here could provide me with your suggestions.

Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Cue

as for them going to your bulk folder add @jref.com to your safe list or whatever in your email and they should go back to being in your inbox. i dunno about the encoding...

Oh! I see.
I will try that, then.

Thank you very very much, Jeisan!!

Cue

Back
Top Bottom